BTS Jungkook: Part 4 (End)

2 years later....

The sun was shining, the birds were tweeting this meant that it was morning! I stretch out my arms and remove the covers away from my body, just as I was about to get up, I was pushed straight back down. I look over to my left and see my husband Jungkook snuggling his face in between my shoulder and neck, his muscular arm was wrapped around my waist firmly. I try to wiggle my way out but he just tightened his grip even more.

"Stay." He said in his husky voice.

"But I have to go cook some breakfast." I replied.

"It can wait." He replied.

"Jungkook I think you have forgotten that we live in a very impatient household."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You will see in 3...2...1..." I looked at the door.

"Eomma!!! We are hungry, give us some food now!"

"See." I looked at Jungkook, he only laughed.

"Eomma!" Both my twin baby girl and boy Mi Joo and Jun Young jumped onto the bed and sat on top of me and Jungkook.

"Eomma give us some food please!" Mi Joo kept whining and so did Jun Young.

"Okay I will but your appa is not letting go of me." both Mi Joo and Jun Young gave each other mischievous looks and then finally they both starting jumping on Jungkook making me laugh. They do this every morning, they have so much energy at the age of 3.

...............

"Where are we going Jungkook?" I asked .

"You will see." He says.

"Jungkook we have been in the car for like 40 minutes." I complained, he didn't replied instead he just laughed.

Finally we had arrived at our destination, we had come to a restaurant. Jungkook took me inside and he smiled at the person standing at the counter who was checking our names. A waiter had come to our service and he guided me and Jungkook to our table.

I was amazed at the decoration, it was near a great view with rose petals lying on the table.

"Happy anniversary

"Happy anniversary." Jungkook finally said.

"Oh my gosh, Jungkook I'm so sorry I can't believe I forgot."

"It's okay you were busy being a mother to our children I understand." Jungkook kissed me on my forehead.

We were sitting down having a lovely dinner until Jungkook had asked a question.

"Do you remember the first time we met?"

"Yes it was one crazy day." I laughed.

"I'm so happy to have you with me forever, you are a great wife and mother." I smiled at Jungkook's compliment.

"I'm happy to be out of my miserable past to be with you, I don't regret ever marrying you." I said.

..............

Me and Jungkook headed back home, we slowly unlocked the door and tiptoed inside the house making sure not to wake up the kids. We both went inside our room only to find Mi Joo and Jun Young sleeping on our bed. Me and Jungkook smiled at their cute forms, we both went inside the covers and slept together with our children in the middle.

This truly is the best life I could ever ask for.

.....................................................................................................................................

A/N: I hope you have enjoyed this imagine it has finished.