I Was Gonna Say Something

There is so much I can ramble on about. Seriously. The human brain is so infinitely complex and amazing, along with our imaginations, and I choose to write about what I'm going to write about in the future sometime, or until Seb messages me back again? Why?

Oh wait crap I forgot what I was gonna write about. I was gonna say something... Oh hey! That should be the title for this chapter! Derp!

Sherlock nearly killed me today. He twisted my wrist and it hurt, but it was so worth it. I got to mess with him number one, and number two we established some very firm foundations. One of them being that if I tickle him he kicks me... And he kicked me twice.

But I got Nutella in his hair and on his shirt /and/ got three points.

I wanted six points. He said two. I said four. He said three, which was the number I was aiming for in the first place. I know how to negotiate.

Yes you do.

Thank you. I love getting compliments from myself!

I know you do.

I know you know.

How do you know I know?

Cos I know you know I know how myself thinks.

If you kept up with that, good job.

This is not one if my sleep-drunk ramblings. This is a fully-awake and (mostly) sensible ramblings.

Basically the same but with better spelling and I stay on topics longer.

Spelling. Spelling bees. I don't like those. You know why?

One: I hate being on stage. If I'm on stage /and/ I'm under pressure, then I panic. Literally.

Two: I have to write down words to spell them. I can't spell them out loud with my mouth from memory.

Bees. Sherlock. Sherlock likes bees. In the original books, Sherlock retired and became a beekeeper GAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSP.

In Doctor Who, an episode with Matt Smith I don't remember which one, the Doctor says that when he imagined how he would end his life or something, he says, "...I'd settle down and keep bees or something..." (I dunno if that quite is accurate or not but you get my gist.

Anyway, WHOLOCK! Moffat is awesome... -ly evil!

...But we all know that most bees are aliens...

BEES ARE A REFERENCE TO BOTH SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO IF THERE IS SOMETHING THAT CONNECTS IT TO SUPERNATURAL I WILL FLIP COS THE BIG THREE'S MASCOT CAN BE A BEE THEN OH MY GOODNESS FANGIRLING I NEED TO CALM MYSELF.

I am calm... In control. (Only partly, cos, you know. We cannot control our fangirl/boy sides.)

Muppets. The Muppets are awesome. I live Animal and Gonzo. My mom loves Rowlf the dog, my sister loves Beaker and my brother loves Fozzie.

Who doesn't love the Muppets?!

If you don't, you have no soul.

The Muppet movies are musicals, and they are the only musicals I like so far. Unless you count Pitch Perfect, which I don't.

Aca-scuse me?

Hehe, sorry. Had to.

Scars. Who has scars? Well, actually, who doesn't? I have a rather embarrassing scar on my forehead. I've had it for years so I don't mind too much now, but it's still there.

I don't want to talk about my dumb scar.

...In all honesty I don't want to talk about scars at all, but SJ tried to give himself a Lion King scar and I keep thinking back to it cos it's a funny story but no. It's weird.

Lion King.

I've only ever seen the first one, and that was a long time ago. I didn't even like it that much. It was weird. Disney is weird in general. I only like a few of their movies.

Treasure Planet is one. Oh how I love that movie so. First Disney movie I watched, and I loved it. My favourite animated/drawn movie to this day.

Narnia movies. Love the book series, loving the movies. They've done well with them.

I hate all the Disney princess movies I've seen except Brave, but I only tolerate that one cos, lets face it. Merida is awesome.

Okay enough about princesses. Blech.

Tom Hiddleston.

Jeremy Renner.

Matt Smith.

David Tennant.

Benedict Cumberbatch.

Andrew Scott.

Chris Evans.

Bruce Willis.

Vin Deisel.

Dwane Johnson. (The Rock.)

Martin Freeman.

All the actors I have found attractive or like as an actor that I can think if at the moment is what the above list is.

Dude. 6:5 ratio of Brits to Americans. That is strange for me to realise right now.

The Weeping Angels are scarier than the Daleks. They are the. Most terrifying. Monster. Ever. EVER.

Daleks are evil, not scary, sorry. I'm not afraid of Daleks.

Okay, getting sleep-drunk. See ya.