Death Science

Okay, so I was reading my science book and it was talking about galaxies and such and how there was probably a black hole in the center of our galaxy, and of course I already knew all this but a thought re-presented itself in my wonderful brain that I sometimes really hate.

It's like water draining into a sink in slow-motion. The black hole in the center of our galaxy is the drain, and all the stars and planets and everything is the water. The bright light in the center is the last of it and we are just catching the brightest and last glimpses of it. I know that my facts won't be completely accurate, and I apologize but I needed to get this down.

And it was saying that our galaxy has the most supernovas and exploding stars and such that they have seen so far or something along those lines and I just thought,

"Our whole existence is being destroyed as we live."

I know that everything dies and I always have, but everyone has this moment at some time in their life and I just had mine.

Now, I'm not a pessimist. I'm not depressed. I am a Creationist and I believe that the Universe has only been around for 6,000-10,000 years based on the Bible, so it isn't that old. Then that makes me think that our Universe is deteriorating at a frightening rate, but it seems slow because our lifespans are so short compared to everything else.

Everything is going to die, and soon. There is not much else I can say. Nothing will matter soon. Our little obsessions won't matter soon.

Some people would say that nothing matters cos we're all just going to die. Other people would say that we need to do all we can while we have time. I am the latter.

God put us on this Earth for us to spread his word and save as many people as we can before everything ends like he described in Revelation. He wants us to be up in Heaven with him with everything ends and not end up in hell.

I'm sorry for getting all depressing and philosophical on you guys but I just had my moment and I needed to write it all down. If you read this thank you for doing so.