Menacingly

"Sorry to interrupt- you requested for me to be here and it seemed important." Lucas explained quickly. He had more to say but Toby rose a hand telling him to stop talking.

"She is very important and I trust you will take good care of her while showing her around the place." Toby said giving him a stern look. Lucas nodded his head in affirmation then moved out of the way for me to exit.

"Have her back by four sharp, I have things I need to take care of at home." Toby told Lucas who just nodded in response. I left the room and Lucas soon followed in pursuit.

"I really do apologize for interrupting the two of you Mrs. Hastings." Lucas said guiding me through the crowded hallways. I simply shrugged my shoulders.
"Nothing happened and I'm not really important so you can call me Spencer." I told him. He smiled and glanced down at me before a chuckle left him.

"Your different than his other assistants." he admitted. I tilted my head to the side a little perplexed.
"How?" I asked coming to a stop and looking up at him.

"You don't take in the compliments, you throw them back." he informed me. I could tell he meant it as a joke but I wasn't laughing. We continued walking until we reached the kitchen. It was huge, a guy walked over to me with a tray of red velvet cupcakes and knelled down while bowing his head in a way to offer me one. I frowned when others did the same.

"Is there a problem Spencer?" Lucas asked, taking a cheese cake sample. Truthfully, I nodded my head.
"I really don't like being treated like I'm special." I replied loud enough for the servants to hear. They all shot each other a look then settled on me.

"Mrs. Hastings, you are a very important person; Mr. Cavanaugh says so himself." he informed me. Sighing, I took a cupcake and waited for everyone to stand up.

"I go by Spencer and really, I am not that important." I said. The servants all nodded their heads and smiled. Lucas led me out of the kitchen and we were once again walking down halls.

"You shouldn't have done that," Lucas muttered, a frown clear upon his face. "Mr. Cavanaugh will not be pleased when he finds out that your on first name bases with everyone."
"It's not gonna hurt him one way or another."

"If you haven't noticed, he really likes you."

I thought about that for a moment and recapped everything that has happened to us thus far before shaking my head,"I doubt that and even if it was true I don't date my bosses-"
"You almost kissed him Spencer."

Frowning, we walked through door after door and Lucas explained each and every room but as we came to an end I noticed that we skipped a door.
"What's in there?" I asked curiously. His eyes widened then he shook his head quickly.
"If I were to let you into that room Mr. Cavanaugh would kill me; personally himself." he rushed out.

"What's in there?" I repeated.

"Don't worry about it- we have to get you back to Mr. Cavanaugh its almost time for you two to head home." he replied, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him. I wanted to look back to see the door but as fast as Lucas was pulling me I had to also watch where I was going.

By the time we reached Toby's office I was out of breath. I took a minute before preparing to knock on the door but Lucas grabbed me fist and shook his head. "Just go in." he told me.

I raised an eyebrow then crossed my arms over my chest. "Nothing good ever comes from just going in- you should know that." I laughed. He laughed as well while nodding his head. I knocked on the door and waited for the husky voice before entering.

"Four o'clock on the dot- nice work Lucas." Toby complimented. Lucas nodded then left the room without uttering a single word. Toby stood up from his desk then came around to lean on the front of it.

"Your father wants to see you." he informed me. I quickly shook my head and he arched an eyebrow but said nothing until we had made it outside of the building.

"Why not?" he asked me. A limousine pulled up and the driver came around to open the door for us. I slid in after Toby while answering his question at the same time.
"I'm not a daddy's girl." I responded looking out of the window.

I felt a hand land on my shoulder, more specifically; I felt Toby's hand land on my shoulder making me look back at him. "How about we watch a movie tonight?" although his voice was soft his facial expression was hard.

My eyes traveled to his lips then back up to his eyes. A smirk played on his lips making me look away while blushing a deep red from getting caught.

He placed a finger under my chin and turned my face back to his; which was now closer than it use to be. Leaning forward, his lips scanned over mine but he went no further. His lips then traveled up my cheek and to my ear where he softly nibbed at my ear lobe. A shiver went down my spine and my breath quickened.

"We're here." he whispered to me before pulling away and getting out of the car with his smirk still attached. I took a moment to myself then got out of the car just to stand in front of a beautiful mansion.

"Like it?" Toby asked motioning for me to follow him into the house. The inside was even more beautiful than the outside.
"I'm impressed by your taste in furniture." I admitted.

"I can't take all the credit," he confessed on the way up the stairs. "My mom designed everything except for my room."

"Can I see your room?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head from side to side making me frown.
"You'll get to see it but I want you to get settled into your room first," he said opening up a door and moving so I can walk in. I walked into the room and it was completely different from my old room.

"Does all your personal assistants get this room?" I asked looking back at him. He leaned against the door frame and put his hands into his pockets.

"No."

"Do you really have enough rooms to keep changing it?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No."

He left before I could ask anymore questions,closing the door behind him. Sighing, I walked into the closet to see that it was filled with clothes. I grabbed a white V- neck, pajama shorts, underwear, and a pair of socks.

I walked into my bathroom that just so happened to be almost the same size as my room then hopped into the shower. Sadly, I had no choice but to take a cold shower because of my bruises.

Getting out of the shower, I put on the clothes that I had picked out then walked into my bedroom while drying my hair with a towel. I looked on my bed and picked up a white piece of paper, unfolding it and reading it out loud:

"Until we meet again baby girl."