Menacingly

Toby POV

After an hour of sitting, and doing nothing I had finally cracked my laptop open and decided to get some actual work done but was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I sighed. The door cracked open and Spencer walked in,"I'm sorry I know your busy-" I rose a hand to stop her. "It's fine, it's not like I was getting anywhere."

She closed the door behind herself then came closer to sit in the seat across from me. "What is that suppose to mean exactly?" she asked me.

I stood up from my chair and opened a file cabinet. "It means that I sat here and accomplished absolutely nothing," I admitted grabbing three names and placing them in front of her. "Lucas, Noel, and Andrew are the guards that keep coming to mind."

She grabbed Andrews file and scanned threw it. "I've never met or seen this person in my life." she said setting it down once again. I slid the other two towards her,"How about these two?" I asked her.

"Noel is hardly ever around and Lucas. . . I'm not so sure about him anymore."

My head angled to the side in question. "Your not sure anymore?" I asked making sure that I had heard her correctly.

She rolled her eyes but nodded. I waited for her to elaborate and after a while she did. By the time she had finished I was beyond angry, it almost seemed as if I was calm about the situation.

"Why am I just now hearing about this?" I asked. She looked down at her lap and shrugged,"I told you that I'm not going to run to you with every little problem Toby," she paused. "It doesn't matter anymore."

I sat down in my seat, grabbing Lucas's file. "It does matter," I told her. "I could have taken care of it- I don't take disrespect lightly and you shouldn't either."

"How are these files going to help?" she asked finally looking up at me again. "My mind is still set on Alison."

I nodded my head in agreement for the last part. "Before I hired the guards I collected information in their personal life after things began getting. . . complicated years ago."

Opening up the file I began to scan through the papers but none of them seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. "What are you looking for?" Spencer asked now getting worried.

I put on a poker face and continued to scan through papers before closing the file and leaning back in my chair to take a few deep breaths to calm my nerves.

"Jenna, Lucas, Alison, and Wilden," I spoke my thoughts out loud, closing the files and placing them back in their rightful place. "I feel like there's more questions than answers in this game."

"Except this isn't a game." she stood up from her chair and walked out of the room. I closed my laptop, giving her a few seconds before following in pursuit.

I opened our room door and she was sitting on the balcony, looking up at the gloomy sky and listening to the howling of the wind."Your going to catch a cold, come inside." I told her.

She shook her head,"Just give me a few minutes." her voice drifted along with the wind. Sighing, I grabbed a blanket from off of the couch and went over to her.

"Just a few minutes." I agreed, putting the blanket around her causing her to look up at me. She gripped onto the cover to pull it closer to her body.

I got up from my knelling position and left the room to check up on Kayden.

Spencer POV

Once Toby had walked out of the room, I cupped my face with my hands as I cried although I had no idea what ir was I was crying for.

After a while, I stood up from the floor and my eyes widened as a hand came around, placing a napkin of chloroform over my mouth and nose.

I tried screaming but everything had began to become blurry. Whoever was behind me had a deep chuckle as he turned my face to look at him but before my vision could clear I found myself drifting off into darkness.

I ran down the hallway and jumped into Jason's arms before he had a chance to take in my action. "Jason." I frowned but he simply scowled which took me by surprise. "I'm not Jason." he replied, setting me down on the ground and turning his back to me so that he could walk away.

I followed close behind. "Yes you are," I argued. "You look like Jason." he turned around quickly making me pause.
"I'm not Jason and as far as you know I was never here, do we understand?" he asked bending down to my height.

I shook my head in disbelief,"If your not Jason then who are you?" I asked him. He shrugged his shoulders,"I'm guessing your Spencer and by the looks of it I would say your about. . . six?"

I nodded and e continued."I'm not going to tell you who I am but I'm not Jason although we do look alike and you can't tell anyone that I'm here this is our little secret."

"Secrets can get you into a lot of trouble." I stated, remembering what my mom had told me. He cocked his head to the side,"Don't try me little one," he spoke in a steely tone. "Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

He turned on his heels once again and began walking away but I made no move to follow after him this time, frightened by what I had learned when all I wanted to know was who he was.

Groaning, my yea fluttered open and I felt something cold against me. My vision had cleared after a moment of blinking and I looked around to see Emily lying to my right.

"Em?" I asked groggily, reaching to shake her. My body felt sore as well as my throat and I had a splitting headache. "Em?"

She woke up and looked around. We both sat up and that's when I noticed Hanna and Aria over by the other end. They seemed to be waking up as well, also host as confused as Emily and I were.

"Where are we?" Hanna asked, looking under the white sheet and sighing in relief. There was a beeping noise and we turned to the door to see it slide open with smoke pouring in.

"Please follow the lights to the living room, please follow the lights to the living room." it chanted over and over again until we all made a move to follow the lights.

Once we had left the hospital like room, everything was an exact replica of Toby's house although I knew very well it wasn't. "My goose bumps are getting goose bumps." Emily shivered when we entered the living room.

There was a girl sitting playing piano and from behind you would have assumed that it was Alison but it was hard to tell seeing as the person wore a mask.

She suddenly froze and creepily turned her head to look at the four of us before standing up and taking g a step forward causing us to take one back.

Her head cocked to the side and she motioned around the room with a hand before speaking.

"Welcome to the dollhouse."