Menacingly

Spencer POV
"Wake up!" I yelled jumping up and down on his bed. He groaned,"What are you doing here?" he finally sat up so I sat down as well and hugged him as I laughed at his annoyance. I looked around the semi- empty to and frowned. "Where is all of your things Toby?" I asked but soon remembered what he'd told me the day before. "I already told you about my dads business trip, I have to leave."
"I don't want you to go. . . your all I have left." he shook his head standing up from his bed and making his way over to the bathroom. "That's not true. . ." he trailed off looking at the pillow and blanket on his couch. "Did you sleep on the couch?"

I nodded with a small frown,"Marion said it was best that I stayed here for tonight, she said that my daddy isn't involved with a nice man right now." Toby brushed a hand through his hair,"you didn't have to sleep on the couch." he murmured. I knew that already but my arm had been bothering me ever since last night and I was scared. "If you leave me things will get worse." I began to cry silently as I ran to him holding a tight grip.

He wrapped his arms around me and I comfortably settled my head on his chest. "If you don't want me to go then I'm not going but you have to tell me what's wrong." he replied. I shook my head,"I can't but please don't leave me Toby please!" he didn't respond but his grip tightened and that gave me hope. I roughly wiped my tears away and looked up to him with glossy eyes. "Pam can make us chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream if you want." he suggested taking hold of my hand.

I nodded and we walked down stairs and into the kitchen. "Where's Emily?" I asked once we were seated. "She's visiting her dad," Pam smiled. "He hasn't been doing well so she visits every three days until it's time for him to go into war."
"Why is he going into war if he's not feeling well?" Daniel intervened walking in from the back yard. Pam sighed placing my food in front of me and cutting it into smaller portions. "He wasnt really given much of a choice."

Daniel then looked at me,"Spencer your Aunt Jessica would like it if you moved in with her but I need to ask, is that what you want?" I shook my head quickly,"I'm not allowed to associated with the Dil-  auren- tis." it took me some time to pronounce the last name so I resulted into sounding it out. He nodded,"I understand that but after what happened I think it would be safer there."

"What happened?" Toby asked me. I shrugged refusing to look at him. "Leave it alone Toby its not your concern," Daniel stated. "Are you packed up we leave this afternoon." I tensed a bit.
"I'm not going on your business trip dad, I'm staying here with Spencer." Toby told him. Daniel narrowed his eyes,"Your the future of this company so there for I'm not giving you a choice-" Toby began to cut him off but it was switched to Daniel cutting him off. "Don't argue with me."

He walked out of the room and Toby gripped his fork tightly. "It's fine," he assured me. "I'm not going."
"Perhaps going against him wouldn't suit you well." Pam told him. He didn't respond and ate in silence. After I finished eating I was walked next door to my house and made my way to my bedroom when I heard my dad yelling at someone.

My mom came in before I could exit my room again and knelled down. I couldn't hear what she had to say with the yelling but I knew her voice was shaky and I could read her lips. She left and although I strictly remember my mom telling me,"no matter what to not leave the room."
I heard a smash and I ran to the door opening it to see my father holding my older brother against the wall.

"Jason!" my older sister Melissa yelled running over to my father. Jason reached out for little four year old me as my father back slapped me and he mouthed the word 'mom' but I stood there crying.

Soon he stopped reaching out for me, his body falling flat on the ground. Melissa crawled towards Jason but my father kicked her. The impact making her launch. She hit the ground just as fast as Jason had.

The monster then turned to me and started coming closer. I went inside the room slamming the door shut not thinking to lock it and he walked in cracking his knuckles.
"Your not getting off the hook." he said raising his hand at me but it never came down as he was pulled back by Ian. While my father tried breaking free of Ian's giro he was dragged out of the room and I nervously walked over to the door. A boy ran past and I jumped back a little, closing the door enough to peek through. He walked over to Jason and checked for a pulse before paling. He did the same to Melissa and sighed in relief before sitting down.

He just sat there stroking her hair but I was too scared to leave. I walked over to my bay window and grabbed a pillow squeezing it tightly. A heard movements an hour later and returned to the door seeing the boy help Melissa down the stairs, carrying a ruffle bag over his shoulder which I could only assume had clothes in it. I hadn't thought about what she said when she promised she would never leave me her. I checked the other side of the hallway and Jason was no longer there so I closed the door and returned to the bay window.

My room door opened but I didn't look to check who it was. "I'm leaving." Toby said and my heart squeezed in my chest. I continued to stare out of my window. "What's wrong?" he asked sitting down on the other end. I didn't respond. He placed a hand on my shoulder and I flinched causing him to pull back as if he was burned. "Did someone hurt you?" he asked me. I shook my head before closing my eyes. "I have to leave now but when I come back everything will be back to normal." he got up and walked to the door murmuring a soft apology before the door shut. Once I heard the click I broke down, my body wrecking with sobs.

I cupped my face with my hands, leaning my head onto Toby's shoulder. "You said you wouldn't leave me and when you did things got worse but what mattered most was that you were coming back I just didn't know when and I ended up forgetting about you and I didn't say good bye and-"
"Breathe." Toby demanded. I took a few deep breathes and leaned back crossing my legs on the couch. "Do you still hate me because of that?" I asked.

He shook his head brushing my hair back,"Wipe those tears away from your beautiful face and listen to my every word," I wiped my tears away as much as I can and waited for him to continue. "I have never hated you and I will never hate you for anything you do, I will always love and protect you."

"I love you too." I leaned forward and kissed him. He nibbled on my bottom lip gently until I granted him entrance and we fought for dominance. We pulled away and he pecked me lips and temple before sitting next to me and pulling me to straddle his waist.

"Toby?" I asked sucking in a deep breath as he began kissing the sensitive part on my neck. "Yes baby?" he asked sending a vibration through me. I placed my hands firmly on his chest, pushing him back into the couch so that I could focus. "My answer is yes, I'll marry you." I confirmed.

He smiled, dug into his pocket and pulled out a beautiful silver diamond ring in the shape a flower. He grabbed my left hand and slid it onto my ring finger but kept his eyes locked onto mine.  For all I remember this is the most happiest point in his life that I've seen.

   "Vieni qui piccola

   "Vieni qui piccola." he smirked and I was surprised to hear him speak Italian for once. I smiled moving in closer, laying my chin on his shoulder while brushing my hands through his hair. His arms stayed glued my waist as he continued kissing my neck and my body relaxed. A familiar song began to play and I moved off of Toby's lap so I could watch the movie. He chuckled pulling a blanket over us and bringing the pop corn closer.

We had managed to get through the first two movies but after I finished both mine and Toby's hot cocoa I was out like a light.