Soul Enemy

Bradley

Class assignment. Not a problem, right? If it was independent work, maybe not. But this one is a set paired work and I really did not want to be paired up with a certain individual. Like always, my luck was too low and him and I now have to work together. At this point you're probably wondering who it is, I will tell you, just let me give you a quick description of him. 

He is a tall, blue eyes blonde. That is pretty much what a normal person would say. However, I am not normal. I am a 19 year old boy madly in love with his number one enemy. I would describe him as being a handsome man from the depths of his shining blue eyes, to his angelic voice that follow with the cutest of expressions. His face was well defined, cheekbones and chiseled. I have always wondered how soft his skin and lips would be against mine and I can only imagine. 

We are like soul enemies. We are like vampire to werewolf, cat to dog, lion to zebra, any opposites you can think of that will hunt and kill. Unlike the stereotypical college bullying scenarios where a big sporty guy comes and beats up the small nerdy kid, it's nothing like that. We barley met when all of a sudden hatred and disgust started to spit out of our mouths. 

So, now I have gave you a quick run down of who he is, I should do the honors of telling you his name. The beauty sitting across the class from me is called Tristan Oliver Vance Evans. I have to go over to him soon and have a quick chat about our assignment. I have become so very good at being rude to him, I'm no longer poor at hiding my jealousy and sadness. The worst thing about it is I know I have a heart of gold but I can't say a thing. I'm smitten over my enemy.

Here goes nothing. I think to myself as I get up out of my chair being dubious as to whether to start this whole thing off. I had walked 10 steps to him which had felt like 100. My mind was fogged as I sat down next to him and I could feel him looking at me, while I looked at my assignment sheet. 

"Hey" 

He said bluntly, not looking away from me. My eyes met with his and I would be lying if I said I hate them gorgeous blue orbs. 

"Hi"

 I said with a very small smile, no gaiety in my words at all. 

"Shame I have to do this shitty thing with an alive shitty thing"

 "Shame you wasted your breath with a shitty insult"

 "Well, I'm bored already"

 He lent back in his chair, his hands on his head like he was about to be arrested.

 "So am I, I'm with you but you do realize we have to practice, we haven't got a choice"

 "Eh, fine. So when do you want to do this?"

 "After school every Friday"

 "Have you even got a plan?"

 "Well you're a drummer-" a very good drummer "And I'm a singer. But drums and singing will sound weird so I could always bring my guitar"

 "You could just borrow guitars, idiot" 

"Yeah well I prefer mine, idiot" 

He just rolled his eyes and took his phone out. 

--------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing today? I was thinking I could stop over, I can bring food"

 "Oh sorry man, I can't. I'm staying practicing for this assignment tonight."

 "Oooo working with anyone nice. I know if it was Nate I'd just bend him over the desk every time"