Closer

Bradley
"Fuck me, daddy"

"My little baby had enough of bouncing on my cock?"

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me, please"

"Daddy would love to, but I've got a surprise for you. Get on your knees and wait here while I go get it"

"But I need you"

Tristan put his hand round my neck and lifted my head up so I can look him in the eye.

"Play with yourself, baby boy. With every second I'm gone I want you to stroke yourself."

"Okay, daddy"

I came out of daydreaming when Tristan walked through the class and the door banged shut by itself. Oh fuck, I'm so turned on right now I could cum. Now I definitely know Tristan does this to me, nobody else but him. Am I in love?

Tristan
I looked around the room for a seat but there was none. Not even one next to or by George. Which I'm kind of thankful for. I locked eyes with the brunette sat at the back of the room and he had a seat next to him.

Fuck.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me as I was walking to the spare seat. They was probably expecting a fight or at least something said. Instead I grabbed the chair, pulled it further away from him just to the end of the table and sat down with my arms crossed, slouching down.

Everyone was shocked and never stopped looking to try and get a reaction out of us but they failed when the teacher brought the attention back to the front.

I looked at Brad without actually looking and he was shaking his pen in his hand as a distraction from me, looking directly at the centre of his notebook. His bottom lip was between his teeth like he was nervous.

In the middle of me getting my book and spend from my bag, I heard Bradley's phone ping. Like a creep, I watched him pull it from his pocket and smile. My chest tightened and I cleared my throat which made him stop typing and look at me with a confused look.

I just shrugged my shoulders at him and glared. He rolled his eyes and started typing again.

I didn't want to focus on the lesson I just wanted Brad's attention. Maybe I can piss him off a bit more.

"Texting your boyfriend, fag?"

I whisper and he put his phone away to turn and look at me with his eyebrows raised.

"You're doing this now? Really?"

"You're texting your boyfriend now? Really?"