Alone In A Classroom

Bradley
Every lesson was unbelievably awkward after that. It had reached lunch time, Tristan went outside while I stayed in the hall waiting for Connor. Minutes were passing by slowly, Connor still never came round the corner.

Bradley- hey where r u

Connor- sorry busy I'll be there in about 10

Well that's my lunch ruined. I was really excited to tell him about Tristan touching my hand then I realised again that I'm not supposed to like Tristan at all.

My final lesson is with him, he normally sits on the opposite end of the room to me so this time I could miss a bullet.

For a moment, I didn't want our hands to stop touching, I don't think I've ever experienced a feeling like that. It was excitement, dizziness, joy along with disappointment and discomfort.

Again, I'm feeling the same feelings I did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and pretty much every day for the past couple of months.

I need to think carefully. What do I want, who do I want, why do I want them? Love has never been my strong point, I know how to love, I've just never had it. I think I'm falling for Tristan.

Tristan- Classroon 106. Now.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Fuck.

Now he is definitely going to kill me, I really shouldn't have done anything in that classroom. I shouldn't of let him help me I should of just told him to fuck off and called him a fag, or embarrass him in front of the class. And if his boys are around him I'm definitely getting ripped to shreds.

As I packed up my things, Connor came and sat next to me with a massive smile on his face.

"Hi, sorry I gotta go I just remembered something"

"What? You sneak off nearly every lunch time where are you going?"

"I promise I'll tell you soon but I gotta go"

"But I want to tell you something"

"Another time"

And with that I walked fast to room 106.

------------------------

I opened the door, the lights were out and he was stood in the corner. He had his hoodie wrapped round his waist which made his figure stand out.

I really want to be below that body.

"Lock the door"

"Definitely doesn't sound rapey"

I locked the door and walked over to him and sat in the seat while he leaned up the wall with his arms crossed.