Hearing Everything

Tristan

"Come on darling, I promise you'll be okay"

Bradley kissed my hand and led me through to the doctors room. I had to get one of my five cuts stitched up after I had a night of knives and pens in my bedroom. Knives and pens do not belong cutting across skin.

I saw bradley look at me with his soft smile and he said a few words before the doctor started.

"Tris"

That sweet voice

"I know you won't believe me and I sound like an idiot but I really didn't want this to happen to you. You have no idea how guilty I feel and all the moments of spitting evil words at each other has made me forget who I really am. But as I look at you now I see I am a person in love with his enemy. And I would do anything to make you forgive me"

He took my hand and gave it a light squeeze. Then I felt the doctor do his thing.

Ouch!!

That feeling woke me up from my sleep. Another dream about Brad. Every time I close my eyes my mind gets filled with images of him and I'm starting to get annoyed. He is the definition of  bothersome and it irks me to think about him, let alone see him. I don't know why we hate each other, it just happened and we've gone too far forward to go back now. There's no chance we can start over. 

With a heavy sigh I force myself out of bed and into the bathroom to shower. Although I am 20 minuets behind my alarm, there's no harm in getting up early. 

------------------------------------------------------

Bradley

"Hey, have you seen what Ben Oaks did to Tristan?" 

Cameron shoved his way in front of me, closing my locker.

"No, why?"

He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Proper picture it is. Blood everywhere. Even you could pack a few punches now, mate"

He patted my back as he walked off with the rest of his friends.

Where is he? How did I miss it? I'm normally one of the first to hear if anything bad has happened to Tris. The whole school knows we hate each other. Then I saw the 'picture' Cameron was talking about. He walked around a corner with his hand covering his nose. There was about 5 students following him screaming inaudible things. I could only make out the sayings of "Fucking rip his face apart" "Could of done more" . Before he walked into the toilets he turned around, gave them the biggest death stare and spoke.

"Move your pathetic asses before I kick em down this corridor"

I could tell none of them students were his friends, not even I have seen them before. I really want to check if he's okay. Should I make out as if I'm washing my hands? No, just washing them will be weird. Maybe I can pretend to fix my shirt? No, I could just do that out here. I could pretend- No, no, no. Shirt one is fine. I walk in and see him leaning up against the counter with his head up, holding his nose with a tissue. He looks at me and rolls his eyes.