Questions

Bradley

I've walked around school trying to find the gym teacher. You're probably thinking 'check the gym'. Yeah, I have done, 3 times. I'm not a very sporty guy, I like a little running, dancing and weight lifting. 

Well I suppose I better do one last check at the gym. 

I walked in the sports hall and saw 3 gym teachers standing together. I walk up to them and as I was about to greet them good morning, one of them beat me to it.

"Good morning Bradley, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks sir, have you seen Mr Astill anywhere?"

"He just went in the gym department with a student"

"Okay thanks"

That totally did not sound dodgy at all. Gym rooms don't open until 12 and it's only half 10. 

I open the door and see him on his phone. 

"Sir?"

"Brad"

"You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, You didn't come to session last week?"

"My dog had to go to the vet, sorry"

"It's okay, that's not why I want you. I have moved gym sessions from Tuesday to Fridays"

"Sir, I have practice on Friday, can you do any other day?"

"I have opened up a new class, as a lot of people have said this to me. It will be on Wednesdays but it will only be for an hour instead of two" 

"Okay, that's fine"

I hear the sound of something getting hit or banged against something repeatedly.

"What's that?"

"That's just one of my new students. He wanted to do boxing so I let him have a taste test. He's inside if you want to introduce yourself"

"Yeah sure"

A great opportunity to make a new friend, and it might take Tristan off my mind for a while. Well, it could of been. Instead it was exactly who I wanted to avoid. The sexy blonde in the corner taking hit by hit on the boxing bag, letting out a few grunts on a few of them. 

"Is this your preparation for the fight you want to have with me?"

He stopped, looked down at the floor, sighed, then looked at me. His hair dangled over his eyes, sweat dripping from his head, his heavy breathing made his chest pump out. 

"Well at least you dressed right"

I point out to his black tank top and blue and white shorts

He ignored me and took a drink from his bottle.

"Are you stalking me?"

"No, why?"

"Everywhere I go, you seem to end up"

"The teacher wanted me. I thought you was a new student that I could be friends with so I came to introduce myself"

"You want a new friend? So why don't you introduce yourself?"

"I don't want to be friends with you"

He again went silent and he took the other glove off.

"Been working hard?"

"Very hard"