Dirty Talk

Bradley

"Okay, I live in a small village type of place, Cotton-Rose Drive, I moved into the house a few months ago, my hobbies are music, sleeping and eating. I've never felt a proper connection with anyone I have only been best friends with Connor, but we act gay together, our friendship started off as a joke to me, then it got so far I just automatically started to hate you. You made it worse by then acting on it, like doing all that stupid shit to get me in trouble like colour over my work while I went toilet."

"Oops"

"Yeah, big oops. So you tell me about you"

"You know where I live, my hobbies are music, cooking, traveling and seeing my family. My dog died a few months ago so I used to be with him all the time. I just don't-"

"Hang on. So you lied to me last week?"

"What?"

"I was annoying you in the gym changing rooms and I asked you where you was going that night. You said walking your dog. Then later that day you asked to meet me and even then you didn't bring a dog. I completely forgot but why did you lie to me?"

"You were being annoying. I hated you back then"

"Does that mean you like me now?"

"I don't know, still annoying"

I rolled my eyes and just sipped pn my drink to avoid me saying anything I shouldn't.

"I never did like people in a love way nobody has ever tried to get with me, and I just didn't really like you from the start, you were too smart and I had a bad feeling about you"

"Too smart?"

"Yeah, you are a nerd and you're so much better than me"

"So you're jealous?"

"No"

"You could of just asked for help or just went 'hey Brad, I see you around a lot. Do you mind if you help me with some things?'. Instead of giving me shit to deal with. I got humiliated last week by your little bitches and I still haven't got an apology from you!"

"From me!? I didn't know anything about it! I got them kicked out for you!"

"Ha, that was funny tell me another joke. Why would you get your only friends kicked out?"

"Because I was tired of them and they wasn't really my friends. But you would of known that if you kept your mouth shut for 5 minutes"

"Oh so now I'm not allowed to talk? Every day was made a living hell for me and you just stood back and laughed"

"Then why didn't you hold your guys back?"

"What you mean Reece and Blake? Reece is nice as pie and Blake isn't the best fighter."

"No, what about your other ones?

"Other?"

"Your puppies. Cameron and Levi"

"They are idiots, I don't even hang out with them and they only show when they want something. You and George are the problem for me. James hardly does anything anymore."

He only raised his eyebrows in response.

"When you say you got everyone kicked out... does that mean James too?"

"No. George, Cameron and Levi"

"Blake?"

"I think you mean Brook"