Lessons

Tristan
I was nearly walking through the school gates when I realised Bradley was by my side. Luckily he had his hood up so not many people recognised him. I grabbed him and pulled him to the side of the school behind a wall.

"If you're trying to be romantic it's not working"

"Shut up. People can't see us walking together. You go in first and I'll go after you're out of sight."

"Fine... Tris?"

"What?"

"Last Friday... when Cameron said you wanted to have a fight with me. Was that true?"

"No. Just a rumour some of the football players made up."

"Okay"

He smiled softly and looked around.

"Are you gonna go or what?"

"Yes! I'll see you here later"

"Hm."

I watched him as he walked inside the building and I followed on shortly after. I kind of enjoyed Bradley's company. Most of the time I'm alone if I don't have Milly, dad or my friends over. And I rarely meet with my friends.

Being completely honest, my friends are total twats and I don't see them going very far in life. They focus their attention on other people and forget about the mess they made in their lives. I can't say much because I always bother Brad but they do it to nearly everyone in the school.

I walked inside and went straight to my locker. I grabbed out my poetry book and lyric book for English Creative Writing.

"You're fucking disgusting"

I turn and see George there standing with his jaw clenched like he was ready to eat me alive.

"Woah, what's up"

"I saw you and your little boyfriend walking together this morning. Channele got video evidence you fucking liar!"

"That's not Brad. You can't even see him face. I was walking with someone else. What made you think it was him?"

"Fucking looks the same."

"Why would I be with him he's a fucking freak. Useless and worthless.
There's loads of guys better than him so why would I choose that idiot?"

"She swore it was she saw his face. She wouldn't lie to me"

"I'm really not in the mood and I don't care what you guys think about what's real or not. You have nothing to do with Brad and me anyway. Move!"

I pushed him out of my way and walked to my first class. Thank god Brad wasn't in this lesson but he is in the second and all the other ones.

There was a pile of papers for me to complete for this lesson but truth be told, my mind was on the small boy. Okay, he is extremely annoying but he's so irresistible. He's like the same end of a magnet to me. Both N or S poles wanting to connect but there's just that force-field to stop us. Okay, maybe I would like to give it a shot at being friends, but I'm not sure if now is the right time. I mean, he is staying at mine for week, it will be a bit weird if we start all of a sudden being friends. I think I'm seeing him in a different way. I think I just had a negative mind towards him which made him look ugly, but now, I can see I was so wrong. The more I spoke to him the more I knew he is the most cutest guy I have ever seen. He does these little things that I find really cute. He's shy, and when he's shy he twiddles with his fingers and looks down at the ground for a moment before looking back up to me with big brown orbs secretly telling me he's sorry for the trouble. I can see straight through him sometimes. But I wish I couldn't, all this positive thinking could have a massive impact on- not only mine- but his life.