Terrible Weather

Soooo what did you think of the last chapter? I hope it wasn't too rushed in. Even I was beginning to giggle like a little girl I was excited for them.
Anyways, enjoy x

We have been laying on the sofa together for about an hour, watching a crime documentary when my phone rang.

Skype
Connor Ball
Video
Audio

I jumped up quickly said sorry to Tris and ran to my spare room. I tapped video and he was looking so disappointed in me.

"Connor, hi... can I explain?"

"Yes, Bradley. I think you can! What the fuck"

"I know you're mad"

"Mad!? You're hating the shit out of him wanting him to die telling him he's a fag. Now you're on dinner dates with him! What are you secretly fucking in the janitors closet at college?!"

"No! Let me tell you from where I think was the start"

"Go ahead"

I propped my phone up against the headboard of the bed and sat cross legged. 

"Right... so this music assessment, I got paired with him, yeah? A couple weeks before then I began to feel different about him. Like he actually changed me. I didn't know what it was so I just ignored it. We spent more time together to work and we was still at each other's  throats like wolves."

"And what you had an angry make out session?!"

"No! We met up after college in Riverside. I was about to leave because he was a no show. But as soon as I turned my engine on he was there. He took me over a gate and we watched the sunset. It wasn't meant to be romantic it was just good timing. When we left I realised my car was on the entire time I left my keys in so it was dead"

"Mmh hmm. Such a love story"

"You've been wondering where I've been staying for a week... well..."

"Oh my god don't tell me... you actual psychopath what the hell dude?!"

"And I didn't tell you because I found out you were talking to James and then there would be an uproar. I was gonna tell you soon I just didn't know how"

"What's James got to do with it?"

"Cuz if you told him or anyone else it would have spread around and I would have to start digging my grave"

"I wouldn't of told anyone and I'm not going to. I just wanted to know the truth I thought I could trust you. You promised me the day we met we would always be close"

I could hear the pain in his voice. The cracks. The tears desperately trying not to fall.

"We are close, Connor. I didn't know if you'd like me after. I can't lose you"

"You do stupid shit sometimes but do you think I could lose you either?! I would of been taken back by it but you didnt have to go behind my back"

"I'm sorry"

"That means nothing. Is that why you snuck out at lunch times? To go meet him"

"Yes"

"Oh my god"

He put his hands over his face, taking a deep breath in

"I'm really sorry"

"I'll see you tomorrow at the park. Night"

Then the call ended.