Just Don't

Bradley
I hopped out of the shower, dried off, and put one of Tristans very long shirts on and some boxers. Nice clothes? A suit? Does he even own any smart clothes other than the one he is wearing?

I ran downstairs and saw him squirting whipped cream into a tall mug.

"Hey, what's up?"

He asked, sprinkling cocoa powder on top.

"You want me to dress smart? I don't know your wardrobe"

"Yes. We can drink these and I'll find you something don't you worry"

He placed 4 mini marshmallows and chocolate flakes.

"Here you go"

He slid the mug over and I brought it close to my nose.

"Mmh smells amazing"

"Thank you"

"Where did you learn to cook?"

"Well before I studied at this college, I spent a year in catering."

"Oh nice"

"Is this your first college?"

"Yes. I spent my first year working with my parents they didn't mind me not going college. Then I moved out and had to study"

"Nice. Milly said she doesn't want to see you go tomorrow"

"If it's okay,  now that we're friends... I can start coming round?"

"I wouldn't mind. I live with my dad remember but don't worry, he's an excellent chap."

"Does he know you're... yanno... into sausage"

He snickered.

"You mean gay"

"Yes"

We both laugh and he nodded.

"I think he already knows even without me telling him. He's always hinted me going out with a guy"

"Tris... You are gay aren't you?"

"Yes, Brad. I don't like Ashley, I don't like girls. I already have feelings for a guy"

"So you keep saying"

I sulk, licking the whipped cream and marshmallows. Why does he always have to bring it up?

"Can I ask you something, Brad?"

"Sure"

"How do I ask someone out?"

"Um.. well that's up to you"

"But how would you like to be asked out? I need some tips because I really like this guy and I don't want to mess it up"

I can't say dumb shit. I need to tell him how to go about it because if he finds out I gave him shit advise, it will be the end of our friendship. I'd rather be friends than nothing at all.

"My ideal date would be somewhere candle lit and gives me hints throughout the evening that he likes me. Someone that would stick by my side no matter what and asks me out without hesitation or regret."

"You said you like someone?"

"I do"

"So what if this person I like... likes someone else. Should I go for it?"