This Is My Life

I woke up alone in bed. Is he in the shower already? It's only... what time is it... 10.48?!??!?! Woah I slept in hardcore. I got my phone and saw I had 3 messages from Connor at 3.54 this morning.

Connor- hey i cant sleep. I've been thinking about what you explained and i cant fault you for liking someone, even if you had a bad past with them. If  you really feel that way and it makes you happy, i will gladly be by your side.

Connor- if me and james can do it then so can you guys

Connor- but if he tries anything i will snap his neck. Im sorry brad.

Bradley- morning, just woke. I'm happy you will stick by me and thank you for understanding me and my weird ways. I love you x

Connor- I love you too x

I stretched my body out and yawned loudly as Tristan came through the door.

"Morning, sunshine"

He smiled, handing me a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you. You smell nice"

I gave him a hug and sniffed his hair.

"Somebody showered today?"

"I did. You stink"

"I do?!"

"Aha just joking babe. You're so cute, small boy"

"I'm not small!"

I sip the juice and he strokes my hair.

Connor- uncle said be at park for 16.00

Bradley- okay

"I gotta meet Connor at four later. Then I'll say goodbye"

"Okay. Wanna call me tonight?"

"I'd love that"

"Yanno, we have your car to thank for all of this. If the battery didn't die, we probably stil would have hated each other everyday"

"Yeah I'll be sure to fuck my car to say thank you to it! Do you really think we would of continued even after all our mates got kicked out? Don't you think some of what we did was for show?"

"To be honest, yes. I'm sorry of making that stupid decision"

"Me too"

"Let's get you out of bed"

"But I'm cold!"

"Hi cold, I'm Tristan"

"Nice dad joke"

"I'm not a dad"

"You can be my daddy"

I laughed and watched him gasp, smiling like crazy.

"Bradley Will Simpson!"

He got the pillow next to me and started hitting me. My squeals were probably making his ears bleed as I hif under the covers.

"Nooo. Come in bed  with me"

"Brad"

"Cuddles?"

I peeked over the top of the covers and gave him my puppy dog eyes.

"Cuddles?"

"Oh fine"

"Yay"

I grabbed his arm and yanked him on, his weight crushed me from the impact but when he lay on me, it felt amazing.

"No no, under covers"

"But I'm too hot"

"Strip then"

"Bradley!"

"What? I've seen you only in your boxers before. We used to get changed in the same room at college"

"That's different"

"How is it? Is it because now you're gonna be hard?"

"Babe!"

I laughed. He was so embarrassed.

"I'll strip if you strip"

I offered

"Maybe later"

"Okay. Now you. Under. Covers. Now"

"Yes, darling"

------------------

Tris walked by my side to the park, hand in hand, smiling at each other occasionally. I saw Connors uncle car parked close to mine, the scottish boy had his arms crossed but gave me a small smile. I can tell he's still a little affected by me lying to him.

"Hey Con"

"Hey"

We hugged and his uncle gave me a handshake.

"Hi there wee laddie, a canny believe I'm back working on yer car"

"I know I'm sorry"

"No bother me lad"

"He said he will take 50 pound off, 114 it will cost for the replacement"

"Thanks"

It was an awkward situation. Me and Con are not talking how we always do and Tris is just stood there like a worm.

"How is you and James?"

"Alright, he's meeting me tomorrow"

"Oh cool, have fun"

"Thanks"

...dead silence. We all sat down on the curb, watching. This is fun...

-----------------

And that was the story of why Bradley loved Tristan hating him.