Extra 5 Minutes

Well... what now? Do I go up to him?

Connor-  yeah your face says it all. Great friend you are.

Bradley- no please I know what you're thinking but please let me explain.

Connor- yes I'd love to hear this long explanation I'll need.

Bradley- let me do it tonight.  Please this is a big night for me 

Connor- I thought we told each other every thing :(

Bradley- no we do! Please wait for me tonight I'll call you as soon as I'm back.

Connor- :( yep

"Hey, bear. It's ordered. I also got you a surprise"

I smiled and blushed at my nickname. I looked him up and down before he sat back down. He looks so hot and beautiful I just want to kiss his face all over.

"Thank you. I'm really grateful Tristan"

"It's no problem, bear. I love this"

"Me too. I'm glad we're friends I would love to get to know you better"

"You will do. I really do like you"

"I like you too"

"What time do you want to leave tomorrow?"

"Do I have to leave?"

I joked and he smiled widely.

"You don't have to if you dont want to"

"I gotta go to my car, but I'd love to arrange to cone over another day"

"Me too. I'm sure Milly will be begging me everyday too."

"You two are really close"

"Yeah. After my mom lost us after her addiction my dad brought us that house. Milly was 6 at the time so at a quite annoying age so we used to argue loads, dad would be pissed at us for it. He goes to his girlfriends house for a week, every two weeks so I have to look after Milly, my friend takes her to school and she sometimes has sleepovers at her friends."

"How long has your dad had a girlfriend?"

"A year"

"Woah, why hasn't she moved in? Have you met her?"

"Yeah, she's nice. I think they just want to take things slow"

"You're 20, right? A year younger than me? Why haven't you moved out?"

"I don't know really. I have the money for it, just never thought much about it. Want to find the right person to move in with"

"Okay"

"Do you want to tell me a bit about you?"

"I used to live with my parents, done work with them three days a week for a year. They were proud of me no matter what. I moved out at 19 and got a small house in a village type area. It's not fields upon fields and the smell of shit every morning but it's somewhere small. I figured I couldn't drive two hours a day to work with my parents so I came to our college to study."

"How come you chose music?"

"Same reason as you, I love it. I feel it in my veins it's something more than just saying words for three minutes"

"I understand"

I looked at the waiter heading towards our table with a big glass of icecream.