Dream

Tristan

I spat my drink out over my side of the table and looked at him.

Oh my god.

"Brad! I meant Brad! Jesus fuck"

"Um"

"I didn't mean to call you baby. I meant Brad"

His eyes were so wide. If they got any wider they would of popped out his sockets. Lips parted, eyebrows higher than mountains. But there wasn't an angry expression. He appeared sad.

"You didn't mean to call me baby?"

"No!"

"Okay"

That was it. He just carried on drinking his smoothie.

"You're not gonna react to that?"

"I am. In my head"

Right... ignore it. Just eat Tristan. And don't make too much eye contact.

---------------

We got back to my house but I had to attend to Bradley's cut on his hand. How did he do it? Oh he was just ignoring me, texting on his phone since we left the place so he ended up tripping up a curb and grazing his hand. Now a graze doesn't seem too bad, does it? This one just had to bleed a lot. He calls it having 'sensitive skin'
I just call it being a pussy.

"I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going"

"Was that cuz you was balls deep in your phone?"

"I was texting Connor!"

"What was he texting you? Telling you how pretty you looked and he can't wait to bang you after college?"

"No! He was telling me what time his uncle is coming over to fix my car? Why have you got a problem with Connor?"

"I haven't"

"Yes you do. You seem to think there's something going on between us."

"Well maybe there is"

"But there isn't.  I've told you there isn't I'm not into him that way."

"Into somebody else?"

"I'm not sure at the moment. It's complicated."

"Fine. There's a tap and plasters in the kitchen. Find them yourself"

Bradley

He dropped his shoes down to the floor and stormed upstairs like a young teenager.

"TRIS!"

Silence.

A heavy sigh came flowing out my mouth and I threw my head back groaning. Why is he so complicated?

The tap was running smoothly although it felt sore against my cut. Good things are meant to hurt you, Brad. Tristan isn't a good thing. Get him out of your life.  I can't... I just can't.

Plasters. I need plasters.

Bradley-  where do u keep medical supplies

Tristan- look for them

Bradley- omg just tell me where abouts  then.

Tristan- cupboard

1st cupboard. Plates, dishes and mugs.