Talking To A Brick Wall

Bradley

"Okay okay, spill it!"

"So remember how I used to want to have a massive crush on Nate and he decides to basically never speak to me again after that one date?"

"Yeah, total inbred. His family tree is a wreath"

"I know but anyway. You know that guy who helped me get my lunch last week for the first time?"

"That guy is James McVey how can I not know him"

"Same guy who threw paint up your car?"

"The exact same"

"Bit of a dick move, why?"

"It was ages ago back when me and Tris were just beginning our wonderful friendship"

"Oh yeah great your friendship is so strong you may as well bum eachother! But a day after, James messaged me and we was talking for a few days. Yesterday... he took me for some milkshakes and asked if I was single and if I was still into boys. So i think he might try and make a move"

"Okay. But do you like him?"

"Duh. He was always my third favourite"

"Who was the second?"

"You"

"Oh stop it. Seriously though, I may still hate him, I still am happy for you and I hope it works out. I gotta go though me and my friend are kinda in a rush to get back"

"Oh yeah, who is this friend?"

He wiggled his eyebrows and smirked, crossing his arms. I can't tell him the truth he might freak out and abandon me for even meeting up with the guy.

"Just someone I met at football club. He's kind enough to let me stay"

"Enjoy sucking each other off"

"I can assure you that won't be happening"

"Oh yeah? Saving yourself for Tristan? Waiting to hop on his lap?"

"What!? No!? Why-why would I want to ew no"

"Cause you two are like a movie. You hate each other but you look at each other with such passion"

"Okay, now you can fuck off. Go talk to James, lover boy"

"Go make friends with Tristan"

"Hm"

I walked away through the corridor and I was about to leave the building when my phone rang

TRISTAN

"Hey, what's up?"

"Where are you?I've walked ahead and I still can't see you behind me"

"I was talking to Connor, passing the gate now"

"Hurry up, fag"

He ended the call quickly in a way which only I can describe as a 'frustrated' manner and tone. What a dick.

Well I think I know the reason why you couldn't see me, Tristan...
There was large groups of students walking slowly together, chatting along, laughing and trying to do embarrassing TikToks.

I kind of wish I had made friends with the nice people and dropping the bad ones from the start. I also kind of wish me and Tris could of formed something better than what we did. I went through a phase of thinking he was going to just make me shut up by kissing me but then I actually realised how much he hated me and that's why I began to hate him.