First Morning

Bradley

Tris pulled me closer to him as his kisses got deeper and he playfully bit my lip, causing a small deep moan to escape my lips. He smirked at the sound and put his hand on my waist, grinding himself against me. 

"You're good at this, baby boy."

He whispered and pulled on my hair, exposing my neck to him.

"Shut up"

That was all I could breathe out before I felt his lips just below my ear, kissing down to the bottom side of my neck. 

"I could mark my play boy up? Would you like that?"

"Yes, daddy"

"I like when you call me that. Say it again"

"Daddy"

"Good boy"

I felt his teeth dig into my skin, followed by a soft suck.

"Fuck"

I gasped out my word from the new feeling. I've never had this done to me before and he's driving me insane.

"T-Tris... I don't want to be late for lesson"

"But the fun was just starting, baby boy"

He moved his hand from my waist to my thigh, sending a little tingle through my body at the excitement. 

"Please, Trissy"

"Ask nicely"

"Please, daddy"

"Good boy"

He kissed my lips softly and stroked my hair.

"You're mine, gorgeous"

"Always"

The school bell rang meaning it was time to go to next lesson. 

"You're so good"

He told me and hugged me. This is adorable. Not only does he want to touch me and make me feel so many different things, he also wants to hold me. My heart really is set on the blonde beauty and I'd be an idiot to deny it or go after someone else. 

Again the school bell rang again and I began to feel weird, I felt like my whole world was drifting away.

My eyes fluttered open and I felt 3 hands on me, two of them being my own. But Tristan had his arm over me, with his face close to my arm. He was still sleeping so I took this time to have a good look at him, something I can never get the chance to do. The way his eyes were gently closed, mouth hanging open by a few centimetres and his breathing pattern made me want to just grab his cheeks and tell him how cute he is. 

Oh no. I'm doing it again. I just woke up in the same bed as Tristan Evans and I'm now checking him out as if I like him. I groaned in my head and lay back down, moving his hand off me. He didn't move at all. He's a deep sleeper. I tried to look around the room for a clock as the light from outside shone through the gaps around the curtains. I left my phone downstairs so I had no entertainment. 

I don't even remember falling to sleep last night I must have been so comfortable. I'm pretty sure Tristan fell asleep first because if I passed out first, he would of for sure woke me up and told me to- in these exact words- fuck off. 

Laying here, bored and still sleepy, I begin to let my thoughts take over for a while and I imagined a bunch of scenarios that could happen. 

About 10 minuets had passed and I was still unsure of what to do. It's the same thoughts you get when you go to a friends house for the first time. Should I sit down? Should I get a drink? Should I ask for a shower? Can I wake up and go downstairs before everyone else? Except for me, it wasn't a friends house.

A deafening tune came from Tristan's phone. He stretched himself awake and rolled over to his side of the bed, grabbing his phone. He swiped right on his phone which made the alarm stop. He rubbed his eyes, scrunching up his face and looked at me. His face looked as if he had just seen the worlds nastiest elephant shit. I don't think his eyebrows could get any more crumpled together. Definitely not the face I want to wake up to either Tristan, cheers.

"For fuck sake"

"Good morning to you to"

"Shut the fuck up."

I felt my chest tighten and a thumping sound in my head. No. That wasn't... I did not just have a mini heartbreak. Stop it, Brad! I could hit myself. 

"I'm sorry"

"Whatever, I'm gonna shower. Use some of my clothes I don't care"

So sleeping in a bed is weird but wearing his clothes is okay? Fuck, he confuses me. He took the covers from off his body and he stood up, and walked out the room, sluggishly. 

I looked through his wardrobe and saw more shirts than a female would have. I feel like any piece of clothing he owns won't look good on me. I pushed the shirts I didn't have a taste for to the side and looked at the T-shirts or buttoned up shirts.

It took me about 5 minutes to pick something matching out. He needs to get more style. There was a red shirt with one black stripe going across about an inch above from the bottom. I took out a pair of black jeans and looked at myself in his mirror to see what they would look like on me. Decent enough.

Tristan came back in a while after wearing only some clean white skinny jeans.

"You look nice"

He told me while grabbing his deodorant I threw on the bed.

"Um, thanks"

"Did you borrow some of my boxers?"

"What, no!"

"It's okay if you did. Calm down. You can't stay in the same boxers for two days, Brad. There in my second drawer. I won't look"

He turned his back and went on his phone letting me grab a pair. Oh god this is so weird. I'm so nervous.

"Um, could you...um... could you leave the room please"

"I'm facing the other way!"

"I know... I just uh... o-okay"

I quickly took mine off and slipped his ones on. I didn't exactly picture my Monday morning going like this.

--------------------------

It was now 8.15 AM, Tristan was grabbing us 2 jackets while I got my shoes on.

As soon as we were about to head out the door he grabbed my shoulder and made me look at him.

"Remember, tell anyone and I'll force your body into the schools trash bins."

"I know. Back at ya, prick"

Well at least we're back to normal now.