Why Are You Doing This?

Tristan 

Tristan- 17.00, River Side Ave

It is now 16:03 and I have half an hour to get ready to meet Bradley. Most people would just sling on a random shirt and jeans, give their hair a brush and whack on some spray. But in my mind I didn't want to do that. I actually wanted to make an effort on how I look. It seems a bit strange to me how I want to 'impress' the guy I hate but I don't know what's gotten into me lately. He can change me. He can make me stop them sentences that only have bad endings and he can make me feel so... happy yet so annoyed. 

I had a quick shower, being sure to wash every part of my body and every strand of hair. I even used facial scrub and shaved all my newly growing facial hairs. Being sure to pick out one of my favourite outfits. Although my style isn't like every else, I still like what I wear. I have many long shirts, mostly leopard print, and my only preferred type of trousers are skinny jeans. So I  picked out a white button up shirt with black polka dots and black jeans with a little rip at the knees, along with plain black trainers. 

Once I put on half a bottle of cologne on, I grabbed a jacket and tied it around my waist. 

----------------------------------------------

Bradley

So Tristan told me to meet him here and I'm 5 minuets early. There's no shadows or figures of a human being in the distance. River Side Ave is a massive grassland, parks, lakes and a dog park. Some areas are flooded with flowers while others is mainly grass. I am so nervous I have no idea if he's going to come alone or what he wants with me. I know I wanted to know how he got a nose bleed but not in the middle of a park at 5.00 PM! It doesn't get dark till around 6.30 PM anyway so I have load of time and my car is only parked in the car park at the front of the play area I'm stood in front of. I'm also pretty sure he didn't invite me out to go on the swings or go down the slide with him. Breathe Bradley. Breathe. 

I waited about 7 more minuets and still no Tristan Evans turned up. I looked left and right and still didn't see anybody. Well I guess that was all for nothing. It was a joke after all. Walking back to my car, I kept looking back and hoping to see him there. No luck. I sighed and put the keys in, turning the engine on. 

"Bradley wait!"

I hear him shout. I stood up again and shut the door seeing him run up to me. He certainly did dress to impress he was looking amazing. A button up shirt with the top one loose, black skinny jeans that hugged his legs and made his thighs look so squeeze-able. His blue eyes sparkled from the dimly lit street lights. He must of realised he had gotten too close to me because his big smile went into a little one and he took a step back. I looked behind him and around us to see if there was another pair of eyes watching us or a flashlight from a camera.

"I came alone"

"And that was supposed to comfort me?"

"It was the truth. Who would I bring?"

"Um, your little puppies. James, Shawn and- I would say Reece but he's actually nice"

"I didn't tell them to hate you, just like your friends. They wanted to hate me"

"And you wanted to hate me?"

"So did you"

"Yet here we are"

"Listen Simpson! I actually said yes to your begging don't make me regret that"

"I'm not! I'm just telling the truth. We both started hate when we have no clue about each other"