I Love You

Tristan

He was just stood there. Frozen. Looking down at his half opened bag, like he's thinking of a thousand things to say to me. Some of which I do deserve.

"I didn't just invite you over for your saftey. I done it for mine too"

His expression was confused, scrunched up brows, squinted eyes and his top lip perked up. I would by lying if I said that wasn't cute.

"You gave me an opportunity, Brad. I've been too worried to take it. But I think I'm ready"

"Is that before or after you kick me out?"

"I'm not kicking you out"

"Well, I'm leaving"

"Please don't"

"Why? I'll make sure to get murdered on the way it might make us both feel better then!"

I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around and face me but he just squeezed his eyes shut and tensed his whole body up. After a few seconds he opened one eye and exhaled.

"Sorry"

His eyes went back down to the floor.

I really need him to look at me. Think, Tristan, think.

"I got your phone if you want to spend some time alone"

"What's the time?"

I clicked his home button and ended up unlocking the phone onto a chat conversation.

Bradley- I'll wave as you go past then aha

Connor- How romantic xx

Bradley- always for you baby xx

Connor- I love you xx

Bradley- I love you too xx

Oh. Oh okay...

"Um... it's 16.02. I'm gonna just- I don't feel too good... I'll uh I'll be right back"

I slid his phone into my pocket and went to the bathroom, locking myself in.

I scrolled far up their conversation.

Connor- what a joke right. Lost a game to a camper. Their gun sucked ass.

Bradley- you should get better aim then.

Connor- I'll aim my hand to your ass if you don't shut up

Bradley- you should teach Nate that

Connor- no. I dont think our date went good. I'll update you tomorrow.

Bradley-  okay.

Connor- hows you and tristans work coming along

Bradley- i want to kill myself but yanno. Its really hard to work with him he never stops judging me, he always wrecks my confidence- self esteem included BY THE WAYYY.
And just everything i do is wrong like dude... im trying

Connor-  at least he hasnt tried anything like shredding your work up.

Bradley-  i have no work anyway. I wrote a little verse but hes just gonna push it aside and say "oh your so shit blah blah blah"
Like suck my dick tris.

Connor- I'm  sure you wouldnt mind him sucking your dick?

Bradley-  goodnight connor x