Myself

Rose's P.O.V

"Rose we're leaving!" Jesse's voice echoes through the house. Crap. Sliding on my converse, I begin my way down the stairs. My foot close to connecting with the last step before I'm pulled into a chest, Looking up I see Leon with a smirk playing on his lips.

"You look pretty today, trying to look good for anyone?" His smirk only growing, while his hands drop to my waist.

"Myself" I smirked back, soon enough his lips are on mine. I'm quick to pull away from him.

"Leon! Everyone's home do you know how Jade would react if she saw us?!" I whisper shout at him. His hands dropping from my waist as he holds them up in surrender.

"Sorry, I know how much it would suck if everyone found out" Rolling his eyes after his statement he walks to the front door where everyone's waiting.

You know when you go down a small hill suddenly in a car and your stomach drops? Well that's the feeling I just got seeing the disappointment in his eyes. Shaking the memory away, I make my way to the door Jess stood still holding it open.

"Thanks Jess" I smile taking his beanie from his head before sprinting towards the multiple cars.

"Oi give it back!" He yells Running after me. Letty opens the door of the car quickly before I jump in Jesse's beanie still in hand. He squats down next to the car window a pout on his lips. Reaching both hands through the window I place the beanie on his head. Smiling before I notice everyone ready to leave in their cars.

"Let's go" I say to myself before following the others towards the garage.

-----------

Pushing the door of my Subaru Impreza swinging my legs onto the pavement and beginning to make my way into the garage along with everyone. Wait. Dom, Letty, Mia, Jesse, Jade, Vince. Where's Leon? My hands resting on my bare hips I turn back towards the drive seeing Leon still in his car.

No one else in sight, Foot in front of the other I soon come to the side of Leon's car door. The window down. He doesn't notice me, still concentrating on his hands. Let's get his attention they way he likes. In one swift move my pointer finger hooks his chin and brings his lips against my own. He's shocked at first, but soon relaxes into the kiss. Moving in sync before I pull away, my forehead resting on his.

"I thought you didn't want people to know?" His voices breaks the silence.

"I don't" I reply, pecking his lips one more time before walking into the garage, a smile stretched along my face.

"What are you so happy about?" Letty ask, nudging my arm as I take a seat next to her on the wooden bench.

"Nothing" I answer, moving my attention to Dom.

"Where is Leon? I need him to help me with something" Dom's says, catching everyones attention.

"I'm here" Everyone's head turns to Leon walking through the doors of the garage, holding his hand up while the others stuffed in his front pocket of his jeans. His eyes travel from the ground up to mine, smiling as soon as he realises I was already staring.

"Leon. Jesse. Come with me I need help with something." Dom's voice breaks the silence lingering throughout the shed. Leon sends a quick wink in my direction before following Jesse to the back of the garage where Dom's waiting for them both. Smiling to myself as I hop off the bench making my way over to the car beginning to work on where Jesse left off.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I look up to see Jade is the owner of the voice asking me the odd question.

"Um because I am" I stifle a laugh.

"No, I didn't mean it in a bad way I just mean you don't ever really smile this much." She backs up her statement.

"Oh, I'm just in a good place right now" I inform her.

"That's good. I'm happy for you" She smiles, pulling me into an awkward hug.

"Get to work girls" A voice I don't recognise booms from across the shed. I look up realising it's Vince, it's odd hearing him talking in a tone that's not filled with anger. We both nod, getting back to work.