Jesse?

Rose P.O.V

"Jesse?" I ask as he enters the front door

"Y- yes?" He answers looking up to me.

"Where've you been?" I interrogate

"W- with Jade" he says looking down a smile spreading across his face while his hand reaches up to touching cheek.

"What did you two get up too?" I persist

"W- we just went for a drive" his smile grows wider

"Did anything else happen?" I can tell something did. I've known him long enough to know when somethings up.

"Okay! S- she kissed me on the cheek. What does this mean Rose?! D- does she like me? I- Is it normal to kiss your friends, b- because I don't kiss Leon's c- cheek-" I'm quick to interrupt his rambling.

"Jesse's got a crush!" I yell poking his stomach multiple times while he tries to dodge them.

"S- shut up!" He yells back, I walk up to his my hands pulling at his cheeks.

"Awh my little Jesse is turning into a man" I tease

"I'm older than you" he laughs taking my hands off his cheeks.

"Yeah but you're still little" I laugh.

"Whatever I'm going to bed, goodnight Rose" he smiles walking up the stairs

"Goodnight lover boy!" I yell after him, I notice him flip me off before he moves out of sit.

Pulling my phone from the back pocket of my jeans, the screen lighting up to reveal the time. 2:27am

Geez I need a drink. Heading into the kitchen my hand pulls the cold white door of the fridge to reveal a half drunken corona with a sticky note wrapped around it that reads;

'Letty' don't touch!!'

Ripping the note from the bottle and tossing it into the bin, I take a swig feeling the cold alcohol run down my throat. Leaning my arms against the island that occupies the centre of the kitchen.

Soon enough I feel two hands greet my waist, before I turn around to be centimetres from Leon's face. Staring into his hazel, brown eyes. His finger tips move a strand of hair fallen into my face tucking it behind my ear. I know what he's about to do.

"Leon everyone is home" I speak, breaking the silence surrounding us.

"They're all in bed" he reassures me. His hand moving to my jaw, my eyes closing before our lips collide. Moving together. His hands snake around my waist, mine circling his neck. I pull him closer to me, arching my back. His hands travel to my legs as I jump onto the worktop. Not breaking the kiss. Our  moment is soon broken as I pull away at the sound of footsteps outside the back door that leads straight into the kitchen.

Before we have the chance to move. Letty and Dom enter the kitchen stopping as they see, me sat on the bench and Leon stood between my legs.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Letty shocks us all when her voice comes out extremely loud.

"I- I cut my shoulder and um Leon was making sure nothing got into it" I quickly throw the excuse without thinking of the outcomes, Letty turns to Dom.

Quickly taking this as an opportunity to make this seem more real I fumble for one of the multiple beer caps resting on the bench, not thinking before I drag the sharp edge against my skin. Hissing at the pain.

"Sorry! I didn't mean too" Leon shouts playing along pretending he had touched my cut, grabbing Letty's attention.

"Here let me look" Letty speaks up, Leon doesn't move.

"I can do it" Leon speaks up.

"Leon move she's my sister" Leon puts his hand up in surrender moving from between my legs, I'm quick to cross them so Letty only has to stand in front of me. Letty begins to inspect my new cut, before she pokes me straight on the cut.

"Ow! Wow okay that hurt!" I say jumping off the counter, making my way to Dom.

"Don't be bringing my sister home so late next time. Clear?" I ask pointing my finger in his face, he plays along pretending to be scared of me.

"Yes ma'm!" He yells.

"Now off to bed!" I yell again. He begins marching towards the bedrooms walking past Letty grabbing her waist and dragging her off with him. Once their out of sight I feel Leon come up behind me, his arms wrap around my hips turning me to face him. 

"Leon that was too close" I say, pulling away from him.

"It's okay, we'll just have to be more careful from now on" He reassures, taking a step towards me. 

"I can't do this anymore Leon" I say rushing out the room leaving him stood alone.