Morning gorgous

Rose P.O.V

Jerking from my sleep at the sudden sound of my alarm, reaching to my bedside table trying to grab my phone. Unable to move from my position from the grasp he has on my waist. Turning around focusing my eyes on his face, his hair flying everywhere it can. It's weird seeing him without his hair gelled back, I like it messy. Mindlessly my fingers glide through his smooth hair, as he begins to stir I pull them away.

"Morning gorgeous" his voice ruff from just waking up, pulling me closer to him. Leaning into a kiss before I put my hand in front of his lips.

"No I have morning breath" I laugh, realising my alarm is still ringing I pull from his arms, sliding my finger along the screen stopping the alarm. The bed dipping as Leon comes behind me still laid on the bed, his arms wrapping around my waist. Head resting in the crook of my neck.

"Rose are you awake?" Jade's voice asks from the other side of the door.

"Uh yeah just hold on a second!" I reply, jumping off the bed. Leon doing the same looking around. Before mouthing

"Where do I hide?" I quickly point towards the closet, rushing him over helping him get in

"Can I come in?" Jade asks again opening the door slightly.

"Hold on a minute, don't come in!" I shout, about to shut the closet when Leon quickly pokes his head out stealing a kiss before I shut the closet door.

"You can come in" I announce jumping on the bed before she gets into the room, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"What's up?" I ask slightly out of breath from my rush to get Leon in the closet.

"Jesse bought me a car" she's says bluntly.

"What?" I ask as if I misheard her original statement.

"Last night, he took me to the garage and showed me a Torana like one we saw together that we liked and said he bought it for us to work on together, and I don't know. I thought I needed to tell you straight away" she spits out, beginning to ramble towards the end. I know what Jesse's doing, he bought her the car so only them two can work on it and they'll be alone together. So he can ask her out like how I told him too.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks assuming I'm up to something.

"I just think it's so cute, how much he likes you" I smile at her, making her smile too.

"I really like him Rose" Her tone turning serious.

"I know you do" I laugh wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"I'm being serious!" She groans slapping my arm.

"Sorry" I reply, rubbing where she hit me with my hand. A thud comes from the closet, our heads both snapping towards it. Crap.

"What was that?" She asks standing up from the bed and beginning to walk over. Jumping from my spot on the bed, I get to the closet before her.

"Oh it's just my shoes they tend to fall down, I could really go for a drink of water. Are you able to go grab me one? I'll be down in a minute" I smile changing the topic.

"Why can't you go get yourself one?" She asks, stifling a laugh.

"I have a headache?" I reply coming out more as a question. She nods before I follow her to the door, just as we are about to leave the room Leon steps out of the closet doors.

"Oh thank god she's gone it was getting hot in there- oh H- hi Jade how are you? I'm guessing you're great! Did I tell you how beautiful today because you do-" He begins to ramble before Jade cuts him off

"Why were you in her closet?" She ask glancing between the two of us. Okay I need to play along.

"Leon! How long have you been in there?!" I yell pretending to be scared.

"You're a crap actor Rose" she states not amused.

"Okay the truth, I was looking for my- my towel! That I left in here the other day and then you came so I thought I'd hide because you could have the wrong idea and um yeah that's pretty much it"

How is he so stupid? I ask myself at his stupid excuse.

"Okay-, I'm going to go grab you the water" Jade drags out the 'y' in the okay before walking out the door finishing her sentence.

Once she's out the door I begin walking over to Leon as he speaks

"Pretty good excuse- hey!" He shouts as my hand collides with the back of his head.

"What was that for?" He asks rubbing the back of his head.

"For not waiting till I told you it was clear!" I whisper loudly.

"It hurt" he groans a pout on his lips, pretending to be sad. I take his head in my hands kissing the spot is previously hit. Looking at him to see his reaction.

"Better?" I ask, his lips press to mine before he replies as I pull back.

"Now it is" he smirks walking out the room, me following behind him.