She'll come home

Rose P.O.V

It's been two days since Leon got out of the hospital. None of us have seen Jade since we found out about Leon's memory loss. She left the house as soon as we got back from the hospital and we haven't heard anything from her. Sinking further into my seat, my legs currently intwined with Leon's head resting on his shoulder.

"It's time to change your bandage" I smile untangling our legs, standing from the couch. Leaning down I wrap my hand around his arms, helping him stand from the couch. Pulling his top over his head.

"If you wanted to get me undressed so bad you could've just asked" he smirks as I throw his shirt to the floor.

"You wish" I laugh

"Wait here while I go grab the bandage" I add, pressing my lips to his quickly before heading to the cabinet in the bathroom. Grabbing the bandages quickly.

"Right hold still" I say setting the new bandage onto the couch. Beginning to unwrap the original one.

"I don't get why it needs to be strapped it's just a broken rib it won't do anything" he groans, looking up into his eyes before I speak.

"You have a cut that's stitched up too and because of where they are you can split them easily and I really don't want to be in a hospital with you again anytime soon" I huff, his hands move to my face holding my eye contact.

"I know you're worried about Jade and me but you need to just breath I'm perfectly fine, sort of" he stifles a laugh before continuing.

"Jade will come home, she can't leave her family" he ends placing a kiss onto my lips before pulling away so I can continue with the bandage.

"Has anyone heard from Jade?" Dom's voice sounds from the staircase.

"Not yet, Han's out looking for her though" Leon replies, Dom nodding before Vince comes trudging down the stairs still half asleep. He glances down to Leon and I before deciding to speak.

"I'm going out" he groans leaving through the front door with a slam soon enough hearing his car speed off. My eyes travel to Leon's. Him already staring smiling at me before mouthing

'It'll be okay'

I nod continuing on his bandage. The door clicks unlocked. Jade. Dom bets me to the door opening it to find Han not Jade.

"I can't find her" he announces, worry and fear laced into his voice.

Bang

Bang

Bang

Turning to the sound that escaped the kitchen, rushing over noticing Jesse with his head against the kitchen work top. His fist colliding with it repeatedly. My feet connecting with the cold tiles, I reach my hands onto his shoulders causing him to look up to me.

"Come here Jess" I say, holding my arms out before he wraps his arms around me, his face nuzzling into my shoulder. Soon becoming cold from the his tears that seeped through my shirt. My hands holding him against me.

"Jess she'll come home" I repeat over and over until he calms down. Finally releasing him. My hands still resting on his shoulders my eyes stare into his.

"Nothing will happen to her, she'll come home" I reassure. I'm not sure whether I'm trying to convince Jesse or myself.

"I'm sorry Jess I looked every where" Han finally speaks up again.

"It's not your fault Han" Dom adds.

"Guys what's going on- Jess honey you okay?" Mia asks walking into the room pulling him into her arms, as he nods.

"Guys she'll come home when it's time" Letty adds, Leon soon comes into view. Hobbling towards the door. Pushing past everyone I stand in his way.

"You need to stay on the couch, the doctor said moving will only damage it more" I inform him turning him back towards the couch as everyone slowly files into the living room.

Taking a seat with Leon, I slip my hand into his. Jesse sat with Letty her arm around his shoulder trying to comfort him. Dom and Mia stood by the tv. Han soon entering after with a bag of chips in his hand.

Silence filling the air, know one knowing what to say or stuck in their thoughts. Quickly interrupted as the door clicks open for the second time this morning our heads all Turing in sync as Jade steps through the door holding a large box in her right arm.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Dom asks first, taking the box from her and wrapping her in a bear hug.