Cafe

Jade P.O.V

Pulling up into the Torettos cafe, followed by Leon, Jesse, Letty, Rose and Vince behind me, my feet collides with the concrete floor that Carries  me out of my black Gtr r34. I put my black sunnies on top of my head and slam my door shut. I look over to Jesse to see him working on onto Vince's car, something stuffing up again. I slightly laugh at how dumb Vince is, not being able to figure out what's wrong with his car.

"Oi guess who's here." I say, pointing towards the guys car from Harry's.

"What is he, sand which crazy?" I hear Rose say from behind her car

"He's just slinging parts for Harry man." I say as I make my way towards Rose

"Nah Jade, his trying to get into Mia's pants ." Leon says, still staring at the buster sitting at the stool, where Mia is.

"Leon shut up." I say linking arms with Roses. She just flicks my nose and pokes her tongue out.

"Spastic." I say giggling at her weirdness

"Let's see what happens today" I whisper to Rose as I unlink arms with her and part ways. I stand next to Jesse who's trying out the sunglasses, Leon taking a bite out of his sandwich Mia made him

"Ah his beautiful." Jesse says, looking towards the guy that keeps coming in everyday for a tuna sandwich.

"What a pretty boy." I say, looking towards the blonde with bright blue eyes. He truly is beautiful, not in that way though. My eyes are set on Jesse.

"Pretty boy huh?" Jesse says looking at me and rising an eyebrow

"Sorry, I didn't notice the other pretty boy that I seem to be staring at." I say as Jesse looks away, blushing slightly. Isn't that a girls job to blush at a guy?

"I like his haircut." Leon say, oblivious to what me and Jesse had said

"His hair cuts alright." I say, as pretty boy puts his money on the counter and mutters a see you tomorrow to Mia. I look over to Letty and Rose who seems to know what's already coming, and getting into a position they are going to like watching from. Vince has got a crush on Mia, but likes to use Rose. Weird isn't it? Vince has never gotten the chance with Mia after Vince and Rose broke up.

"Try fat burger from now on you can get yourself a burger and fries from $2.95 faggot." Vince says as I hear Leon mutter "I love this part"

"Leon we need front row seats." I say taking his hand to the front of the door of the cafe. The boys beat each other up and I got to say, pretty boy can throw some punches. Hearing Mia screaming at Dom for him to get out her and help, I start getting excited to see a third person being thrown in. But he'll easily pull them apart. Dom storms in between them and pulls them away, Leon going to help, pushing Vince to the side and Dom has Brian.

"Jesse pass me his wallet." Dom commands as Jesse scrambles to get his wallet as fast as he could. Leon pushes Vince to the side, making him push Leon as well. Leon looks pissed and I know he will say something to give it away. I look to Rose and she seems to take notice. As I pass her, I whisper that it will be fine and she just nods her head.

"Leon, cut it out!" I say, grabbing his arm and yanking him back inside of the cafe.

"I want to rip his head off, his going to get it." He growls, as I sit him down onto the stool

"Forget it, why did Rose even tell you?" I say, getting frustrated and annoyed that Rose told him. She's like another sister in our family, how could she not know he would react like this?

"Because she did, I saw how tense she looked with Vince under her arm, it didn't look right!" Leon say, still fuming from before.

I sigh and sit next to him on the stool, and watch the scene in front of us, like a movie

"Your just fired." I hear Dom say to pretty boy. That was a bit mean

Dom walks back In with Jesse, Vince and Letty trailing behind him

"That was a bit harsh." I hear Letty tell Dom in his office, where he sits and reads his magazine, trying to block Letty out.

Mia looks annoyed and sad at the same time. She sighs and takes a dish cloth and wipes down the bench. I go to help her in the back by washing the dishes up.

"You alright Mia?" I ask her, as she takes a frustrated sigh

"Why does Vince always do this! He never even let's me talk to a boy let alone look." She says, as I pick up another dirty plate and wipe it up

"Yeah, dickhead really, mean to everyone" I say which wasn't suppose to come out of my mouth

"What do you mean everyone?" Mia asks me while I set down the clean plate onto the bench.

"Jade, we are going now, you coming?" Jesse says, saving me from trying to back up what I said.

"Yep, catch you later Mia." I say as she mutters a goodbye back.