Calm down

Rose P.O.V

"So whose this brunette boy you were making out with?" Jade asks, Jesse and I both exchanging a worried glance.

"What brunette boy? I haven't kissed anyone tonight" I say quickly trying to clear her head of the thought.

"Yeah, Rose has been with me all of the night except for just then" Jesse adds making it more believable.

"Oh Tej said he saw you with someone, it was probably someone else" She laughs before leaving the room dragging Jesse out with her. Thank god for that. Pulling up my black, heeled, thigh high boots, turning to the window of the kitchen making sure my straightened hair isn't out of place. I notice my Black Skin tight dress is starting to drop, creasing the cut outs on the sides. Pulling it up I walk out the kitchen back into the party. The party carries on the same, people dancing a couple making out in the corners. It's probably not until 4am everyone has left, leaving the family spread throughout the lounge some passed out others about too, I'm one of them.

I notice Tej say something to Jade pointing to Leon before Jade speaks up.

"Him?!" She ask, a lot louder than Tej was. Waking up anyone who was passed out and attracting their attention as Leon looks confused at the conversation. Crap. I know what Tej said.

"Are you sure it was Rose?" She asks a bit quiter this time but still loud enough for us to hear.

"Yes, it was them two" Tej replies point to both Leon and I. I turn to see Leon already looking at me, confused about the entire situation.

"Rose?" Jade asks walking over to me.

"Y- yes" I stutter, She's going to hate me when she knows.

"Were you or were you not Kissing my brother in the upstairs bathroom tonight" She interrogates, looking me directly in the eye.

"I was" I look away as I say it, hearing a chorus of 'oh's' throughout the living room.

"Oh would you lot shut up we aren't in a bloody soap opera!" I yell at everyone else in the room.

"Rose What the hell?!" Jade bursts ignoring everyone else in the room, including Leon.

"I'm sorry, I just I really like him and we kept it from you because-" I start explaining myself before she interrupts

"Wait a minute. I thought you just kissed? What other things are you keeping from me?" She asks, clearly getting angrier by the second.

"We are together" I feel relief lift off my shoulders as the words leave my mouth. It's finally out there, everyone knows.

"What?! You've been dating my brother which is yeah disgusting but you did it behind my back! What the hell Rose" She yells again.

"Hey! Stop blaming it on her, I'm part of the relationship. I kept it a secret from you too, Okay? Now calm your shit" Leon says joining the conversation standing next to me.

"I have the right to be angry, you kept it a secret from me and everyone else, by the way their all acting" She argues, Turning I see everyone squished onto the three seater couch, All watching as it's an intense movie. Han even has bloody popcorn.

"A- actually I- I knew" Jesse admits stepping forward from the couch.

"What the hell Jess why didn't you tell me?" Jade's voice calms down at the sight of him, bringing a smile to my face.

"T- They didn't tell me, I- I could just tell there was something going on between them" Jesse replies looking over at the two of us.

"How could you just tell?" Jade asks confused looking back at us.

"Y- You can tell by the way they look at each other, Leon looks at her differently to how h- he looks at everyone else" At Jesse's words Leon wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him, planting a kiss on my head, before smiling at me.

"Oh! You're right I can see it!" Han adds, excited that he can see what Jesse's talking about. Making us all laugh, I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks I turn nuzzling my face into Leon's chest as his arms wrap around me.

"I guess you two are a little cute" Jade admits, Pushing from Leon I feel the sides of my lips turn up into a smile.

"Only a little, and don't you ever keep something from me again you two" She commands her finger point to the both of us before we nod, causing everyone to break into more laughter.

"Right, now you four hug everyone lets head off to bed" Dom announces already waiting at the stairs Letty under his arm. Turning to Jade, I wrap my arms around her squeaking her tight before the boys join our little hug.