Shall we?

Rose P.O.V

"Guys Mia's gone lets go!" I shout from the window near the front door as Brian's car pulls out of the driveway, heading down the street. I'm pretty sure this is like their third date already. Looking over my outfit in the mirror, hung in the hallway.

I decided to leave my hair in its natural waves this time. My tight black skirt resting on my hips and stopping just below my ass. My Black halter top stopping ruffly a centimetre above my skirt. Sitting on the steps, I slip on my trusty black heals.

Jade appears in front of me her black heals matching my own the only difference between us is her skin tight black dress. She offers me her hand helping me stand to my feet we link arms heading out the front door meeting everyone else out the front waiting to hop in the cars.

"What are we waiting for?" Jade asks unhooking our arms walking down the porch steps towards everyone, confused.

"Leon isn't here" Tej speaks up

"Jesse's talking to him, trying to get him to come down" Letty adds.

"I'll go speak to him, wait here I shouldn't be long" I smile, stepping back into the house. Making my way up the stairs. My hand reaches to push the already slightly open door, before I stop myself.

"Leon, I swear nothing will happen this time. You don't have to race if you don't want too" I smile at Jesse's words before continuing my steps into the room.

"Hey Jess, do you mind if I speak to Leon alone" I smile at Jesse running my hands through his hair to get his attention on me as I know it's hard for him sometimes.

"Yeah, that's okay. He's just a bit worried" Jesse informs me before leaving the room. Standing in front of Leon whose sat at the edge of his bed, I bend my legs so I'm at his level. He's looking at the ground thinking about something. I can tell by the way his eyebrows are knitted together, he does this whenever he's thinking too hard. Taking my finger under his chin lifting his head so his eyes are looking back into mine.

"Do you remember the first time we went to a race together?" I ask lancing out fingers. Earning a nod from him.

"I remember you raced against Jade, me and Letty" I stifle a laugh at the memory.

"You came first, Jade behind you. Letty in third and I can last. I was so upset because I lost in front of everyone and you spent the entire night trying to cheer me up" I laugh at the memory.

"You got so determined to make me laugh, that you poured your beer into your nose and I swear you almost drowned yourself" We both begin laughing at the memory before I stand pulling him up with me.

"How about we race tonight, just the two of us" I smirk as we walk down the stairs.

"Sounds good to me" He smiles placing a kiss on my cheek before everyone gets into their cars.

Arriving at the race, I watch as everyone exits their cars. Dom heads over organising the race between Leon and I. My feet connecting with the concrete making my way to Dom. Now his height from the heels, my arm resting on his shoulder. Feeling Leon's hand on my waist, grabbing my attention.

"What should the winner get? 2g 4g" He asks.

"Lets make this more interesting shall we? Winner gets to have whatever they want from the other person" My hand rests on my hip as the words leave my lips. Hearing multiple cheers through the crowd bringing a smirk to my face.

"Sounds like a plan" He smiles. Both walking our separate ways to our cars. Driving it the the spray painted line. Head turning to look out the window across to Leon already staring across at me, sending me a wink before we both turn to the girl stood in the centre of the road.

"Ready?" The girl asks pointing to my car, revving my engine in response. Than the same repeating for Leon.

"Go!" The words leave her lips and I'm off over the line, Tyres squealing as the rubber spins against the floor, pulling in front of Leon. my hand gripping the gear stick changing the position to second, foot pressing onto the pedal. Noticing Leon in my rear view mirror catching up. Blocking him out I turn the corner losing Leon behind a bit. I hear his car jolt before he catches up. He pressed his nos too soon. He smirks as he begins to pass me with a smirk. I press my nos flying past him and across the finish line. Hopping out of my car, soon enough Jade's arm wraps around my shoulders.

"Taught her everything she knows" Jade announces to the people crowded around the two cars.

"Well then, what you would like to take as your prize?"Leon ask, getting out of his car. Taking Jade's arm off me I walk over to him my hand taking the front of his shirt in my grasp as I pull him closer to me. My eyes staring into his, before I feel a smirk twitch up from my lips.

"I think I'll take you" Laughing at my own words, his hands caressing my face. A cheeky grin taking over his lips shaking his head at what I said. I kiss his lips only for a second before pulling away smirking and walk over to Letty. Feeling his arms soon wrapping around my waist lifting my up and pulling me away from them. I squeal, letting out a laugh.

"Oi get off me" I laugh harder as he continuously kisses my cheek, trying to the swat him away with my hand. Finally getting out of his grip I point my finger at him.

"I won you, you're meant to listen to me" I pout, dropping my hands so they're only dangling by my sides. Looking up at him trying to look as sad as I can. He walks over holding my head in place as he plants a kiss on my forehead. Making me laugh.

"Thank god you smiled I really don't want to pour beer down my nose again. That stung for the next week" He laughs. Causing strange looks from Tej and Han.

"It's a long story" I say to them, wrapping arms around Leon's torso.

"Can you drift?" Han asks me bluntly

"Of course I can" I smirk.

"Why'd you ask?" Jade joins in the conversation. I knew she'd join in at the word drift. We used to drift a lot together a couple years back. It was pretty much all we did, our friends would be out shopping we'd be drifting was how it'd usually go.

"I want to take all of you to Tokyo and introduce you to my scene, and my other family" He adds, the entire crew listening in before Dom speaks up.

"That sounds good, we'll look up tickets tomorrow"