Attempt

Rose P.O.V

Pulling up into an underground car park, The man standing at the entrance lets us in, under Han. Driving into the underground car park, this car park gets turned into a drift coarse. A competition already happening, the girl in the Mazda rx8 takes a stack. Parking next to Leon, I slam my door shut, pulling down my slick black high waisted shorts in the process.

Over hearing Jade saying something about competing. I walk over to Leon, a girl with black hair pulled into a pony tail and draped across her shoulder slowly walking closer to him.

Is this really her attempt?

I watch from out of Leon's view seeing what he does. As she drags her finger down his chest he takes a step back, her only following with a step closer.

"What are you up too after this?" She asks, her voice quiet as she leans closer to him.

"He'll be with me, we have plans" I interrupt, wrapping my arms around Leon's waist from the side. Leaning in and placing a multiple kisses against his collarbone than up his neck before turning back to the black-haired chick. Before she can make some snarky comment Dom shouts us over. All huddled together listening to Han.

"I want all of you to remember, this is my crowd not yours so don't expect nothing until you win. Oh and Jade" he pauses for a moment looking at Jade whose arms are wrapping around Jesse's torso. He looks up nodding at him to continue.

"This isn't no ten second race" he smirks knowing he's set something off in her.

"Oh don't worry honey, I know" she smirks back, turning away from us and heading to her car dragging Jesse along with her.

"Are you going to race?" I turn to Leon as he speaks, lifting my head slightly. My eyes staring at his lips as he talks. The way they move. Just so elegantly. God I want to kiss him right now. Holding him closer to me, my arms around his torso, his around my waist.

"Rose?" He says repeatedly clicking his fingers in front of my face waiting for me to respond. Pulled from my thoughts, I smile up at him my teeth showing and eyes squinting together before my face relaxes again. He leans in our lips meeting for a quick second before he pulls back. I pour up at him for the sudden stop.

"You're cute" he says, his turn to smile before kissing the tip of my nose and turning to Han asking him how everything goes down in this place. It's crazy here, cars everyone I honestly don't know why Jade and I haven't come sooner. We used to talk about it loads when we were younger about how we'd go together. I honestly didn't think we'd actually make it here.

"Rose!" My head whips around to Jade stood by her car with Jesse still in her arms.

"I'll be back" I inform Leon, standing on my tip toes leaving a kiss on his cheek before walking over to where Jesse and Jade are stood.

"What's up?" I ask my eyes flickering between the two of them.

"Can you please tell Jesse that I don't like Han?" Jade asks, looking at Jesse before back at me.

"Jesse don't worry, Jade loves you and if not there's always other fish in the sea" I smile, knowing that isn't the thing she wanted me to say. Jesse's face drops instantly.

"Ros-" Jade starts before I interrupt her.

"I'm joking" I laugh throwing my hands up in surrender, walking closer to Jesse my hands holding his face so he has no choice but to stare at me.

"Jade loves you, she won't leave you for anyone not even Han" I smile as his lisp twitch up into a similar one.

"Oi Jade! Get in your car it's time to do this" Han's voice shouts from where him and Leon are, pointing over towards the starting line where another car is already waiting. Jade gets into her car lining it up with the other perfectly in front of the girl stood in the middle of the cars but slightly in front. Just as she says go the cars are off.