I'm not hot

Rose P.O.V

The best days are always the simplest. For the most of today I've been cuddled up with Leon on the couch watching films, or simply just talking. Before everyone piled back in from going out to the pool. They've been home for at least an hour now, everyone's on their second Corona except Mia of course who still isn't half way through her first. Jesse and Jade come wondering down the stairs hand in hand, taking a seat to join us.

"Guys can we play never have I ever?" I ask

"Yes oh my god what a great idea!" Letty yells wrapping her arm around my neck. She's such a lightweight. Soon enough everyone's sat in a circle in the middle of the floor. Finishing my drink, before we start.

"I'll go first!" Mia yells from her spot in the circle. Pretty much everyone's surprised she joined the game. We all nod, holding up my five fingers waiting for her to take her turn.

"Okay, never have I ever gotten a tattoo?" She asks knowing she won't put a finger down, which is the point of the game.

"Fuck you Mia" Leon laughs obviously putting down his finger, Tej doing the same.

"Okay okay, lets make this more interesting" I announce rubbing my hands together before smirking at everyone in the circle.

"Never have I ever" Pause to make it dramatic.

"Had sex" I finish sitting back knowing everyone except myself, Jesse and Jade will put a finger down. Turning to Jade I notice her finger down. She doesn't have a tattoo. The realisation hits me as I turn to Jesse with his finger also down.

"You didn't even tell me?!" I freak out smiling over at the two of them. Making Jade's face go red as she tries hides behind Jesse. How could they not tell me? What the hell? I'm their best friend I need to know this stuff. 

"My turn!" Jade pipes up excited.

"I can't help but notice Rose doesn't seem to have a finger down so I think I'm going to help with that one" She smirks before continuing.

"Never have I ever hidden my relationship with someone" As the words leave her mouth guilt fills me.  
"Fuck you too Jade" Leon's voice sounds again turning to him realising he only has two more fingers making everyone laugh.

"Never have I ever wrecked a car that isn't mine" Dom laughs, before Leon, Jade, Mia, Letty, Han and Tej drop a finger.

"Alright It's my turn now" Tej sounds from across the circle seeming to be getting frustrated at how quickly he's losing. Taking a quick swig of my third Corona of the night

"Never have I ever fallen in love"  It makes me sad that he can say that and not have to put a finger down, but honestly I don't know if I can. Turning to Leon our eyes looking into one another's. I glance down at his fingers as he places down his remaining finger. Throwing my arms around his neck my lips collide with his holding him close to me. Our lips moving in sync as his hands travel down my sides, pulling away my forehead resting against his.

"I love you too" I whisper, bringing a smile to both our faces before hearing a chorus of 'aw's' lead throughout the room. Pulling away from him. 

"Leon lost lets do something else" I sway standing up, from my spot taking another drink. 

"Maybe you should lay off the alcohol for a little" Mia says trying to pull the Drink from my hand ending in me sculling it before she can take it from me. My hands reach out in front of me trying to balance myself as I begin feeling a bit light headed. As Dom presses play on the stereo Letty comes wondering over towards me.

"Can I take a dance with my gorgeous little sister?" She asks bowing in front of me.

"You shall" I laugh as we begin dancing together, new drinks in hand. 

"Jade come join us!" I yell over the music grabbing her hand and pulling her away from Jesse as we all begin dancing around together to the music. Feeling a pair of warm hands on my hips pulling me away from the girls.

"Bye, I think I have to go!" I yell the girls pouting.

"You've had a bit much to drink" He speaks to me before I press my lips to his. Him instantly pulling away, 

"you need to sleep." He whispers pulling me to his chest as he yells at Jesse and Dom to get Jade and Letty off to bed as well. Them in the same circumstance as me. Too much to drink. My feet soon lifted from the ground as Leon holds me bridal style carrying me to my room.

"Damn you look good from this angle" I say, making Leon laughing before looking down at me and shaking his head with a huge smile on his face. Putting my feet on the floor as I reach my bedroom. Pulling my dress off before climbing into bed, Leon soon joining me his hands wrapping around my waist as I turn to him.

"How the hell did I find someone as hot as you?" I ask him, having no filter what so ever when I'm drunk. 

"I ask myself the same thing" He replies laughing.

"But you're dating me, I'm not hot" I look at him confused. He leans forward placing a kiss on my nose.

"No you're beautiful" He smiles, before closing his eyes. Both of us drifting to sleep.