Slut

Rose P.O.V

"That is so Leon!" Jade shouts before anyone else. Silently praying for everyone to agree, I don't want to kiss Vince. 

"Go on then Leon!" Vince encourages through gritted teeth. Leon sends a glare in Vince's direction. Before Leon begins making his way to me. He takes a seat in front of me staring into my eyes his hand resting against my cheek before he begins to lean in, I kiss him quickly before pulling away.

"Is that it Rose? Not as good as me?" Vince mocks, I feel Leon tense at his comment. I answer his question, my hand grabbing the back of Leon's head pulling his lips against mine. He's still for a minute before kissing me back, his hands holding my face. Moving in sync before we pull apart. Leon moves to my ear whispering so only I can here.

"I've missed that" With that he walks back to his spot, I turn my attention to Vince sending a smirk in his direction. I've pissed him off. Standing from his spot in the circle he walks over to me pointing his finger.

"You're a little slut you know that?" With that he storms out the back door kicking Leon on his way out. Silence fills the room.

"A- are you okay?" Jesse asks. Shaking my head he pulls me into a hug.

"I don't like seeing me best friend sad" Jesse says pulling away and moving back to his seat.

"I've never seen him act like that before. It's just not him" Letty says. Next to leave the room in a fit of range is Leon. I know he left because of what Letty said. 

"Look's like the games over" Dom announces, getting up from the floor dusting his jeans before pulling Letty from the ground and making their way into the house.

"Well that was hectic" Jade says.

"Yeah" I stifle a laugh.

-----

Everyone's cooled off once we are ready to leave for the races tonight. Heading to the yard, everyone piling into their cars as we drive to the races as a group. Getting out the car, Dom is soon to be surrounded by everyone. Letty walks over to me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder and leading me to where the rest of the family is stood. Hearing multiple wolf whistles as we pass people only causing us both to laugh.

"Jade isn't that my skirt" I say gesturing to her short black mini skirt. 

"Yep" She replies popping the 'p' causing us to laugh.

"Dawg how you been?" Leon asks walking up to a guy, hitting his back

"Guys Dom's racing let's go!" Vince yells all of us walking over to where we can see the line. Before we reach it the cars take off. I feel a hand on my waist. Leon. 

Turning I see Vince with a smirk on his face. Jade. Where is she? She isn't here. Leon. I look around frantically seeing Leon, luckily he looks at me in that moment, flicking my eyes down so he sees Vince's hand. His jaw tenses and he's quickly to move next to me slipping his hand around my waist and pulling me from Vince into him. His eyes narrow at Vince, causing him to walk away.

"Thank you" I smile up at Leon, taking his hand from my waist and moving next to Letty. His face drops seeing I still don't want to be with him. But he's wrong. I do want to be with him. But I can't. I can't keep it a secret and I can't lose Jade either. So the best choose is to not be with him at all.