Fighting

Jade P.O.V

Leaving Letty to look after Rose, I run down the stairs, taking Hans hand with me, as anger rises up in me. I'm going to kill him I keep repeating in my head. Seeing the boys in the lounge room, Leon is held by Jesses grasp, while Vince is held by Dom's. Jesse seems to slip, as Leon moves out of his reach.

"I'm going to kill you!" Leon screams as he lunges onto Vince, punching him square in the face, making Dom fall back onto the floor with a thud. Vince tackles Leon down as Dom quickly picks Vince off of Leon. Leon wastes no time getting back up, but Jesse and Tej grab him and pull him away.

"Is little Leon upset?" Vince spit out blood onto the white carpet, that will stain later

"Stop being a faggot! Fuck you!" He screams, trying to get out of the grasp of Jesse and Tej. Leon must be throbbing in pain, his not suppose to be moving around

Vince seems to have pushed Dom off, because the next thing you know it, host fist slams into Leon's broken ribs, causing him to fall to the floor and hutch down in pain. Letting go of Hans hand, I quickly push back Vince, fist colliding with his jaw, making him pull back. My hand throbs, walking to Han, I tell him to help Leon and I storm outside, the dark cold nights wind sends chills down my spine. I'm getting Vince for that, for hurting him where he knows his broken. Walking into The garage, I grab the bat that always sits next to the door, and dang it along with me, to Vince's car.

Realising I still have one arm actually working, I take a swing with my right arm, bat colliding with his side mirror, which half hangs on the side of the car. Giving it another hit, it falls to the concrete with a smash. Doing the same to the other side, it's falls off first go. Walking to the front of his car, I hit the windscreen, with a smash sounding after. Not satisfied yet with the damage, I take my car keys out, running the key all around the car. Swinging the bat a few more times at the car, making dents throughout.

"This is for Rose!" I scream, slamming down the bat one more time

Satisfied with the work I've done, I place the bat back, walking through the front door, to see Vince in the corner, being yelled at by Dom, and Mia rebandaging Leon up. Walking upstairs, I see Rose asleep in bed, with Letty playing with her hair, helping her sleep.

"She okay?" I ask Letty, sitting down, next to her onto the bed

"Yeah, just a few bruises here and there, what's happening down there?"Letty asks, sighing

"They were fighting before, but they have split now." I say, running my hands through my now knotty hair

"Who smashed my car!" I hear a faint noise from downstairs. Vince found out.

"You did it didn't you?" Letty said more then asked.

"Yea I did, I'm going downstairs before he comes in here." I say, reaching for the door before Letty jumps up and stops me, locking the door instead

"Stay in here tonight, it's not safe down there." She says as I nod, understanding what she means.

I lay next to Rose, slowly drifting off to sleep