Your boy Leon

Rose P.O.V

"Jesse, somethings up with this?" Leon asks, pointing towards the timing belt. Ignoring Jesse's answer my arms wrap around Leon's torso looking up to his eyes as they flick between Jess and the engine. My lips brush across his soft cheek, planting a kiss before I walk over to where Letty and Dom are.

"What's up" I smile taking a seat on the work bench beside Dom's 1970 Dodge charger.

"Nothing actually, I'm waiting for some parts to arrive I had Jesse order yesterday" He speaks up, walking over to me, leaving Letty with the car.

"Oh sounds cool" I reply sending him a weird look when I notice him inching closer.

"I've been meaning to make sure you were okay after the trial" He says softly knowing it's a rough topic for me.

"Y- yeah I mean he's finally locked up, I'm safe now" I assure him I'm okay, a smile creeping onto my face once I finish the sentence. Dom leaning in squeezing me into a hug.

"I'm glad" His words muffled by my hair as he leaves a kiss on my head before walking back over to his car.

"Thank you Dom" I smile.

"No one can touch you Rose" My head turns finding Han, as he makes his way to me.

"What do you mean?" I laugh, what the hell is this boy on about?

"Your boy Leon over there was tensing up as soon as Dom took a step closer to you. Turning my eyes meet Leon's him quickly turning away when he notices I've caught him. Making Han and I look at each other before we both burst into laughter.

"Hold on a minute" I say to Han, hopping off the bench making my way to Leon. Han's eyes still on me confused at what I'm doing, Turning back to him sending a wink making him laugh. Stopping as I stand centimetres from Leon. Standing onto my tiptoes before whispering into his ear.

"Someone getting jealous" The words escape my mouth only him being about to hear them making sure my lips brush against his ear. Dropping to my feet I head back over to my car checking over the engine making sure everything's good.

"Right I reckon it's time to head off to bed" Tej's voice echoes throughout the shed, earning a nod from everyone else. Waiting for everyone to pile out leaving only Leon and I in the shed. Beginning to make my way to the door. Hand reaching up to the door frame, feeling a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist stopping me from moving. One of his hands reaching up closing the door and flicking the lock. Why is he locking it when we're still inside? Why is he locking it at all we never do.

"What are you doing?" I ask, backing away from his grasp. Turning towards me our eyes meet. He doesn't say a word before he walks up to me one hand on my back pulling me against him the other running through my hair as he pulls my lips onto his own.

Stood stiff for a minute from shock my hands soon enough travel to his torso wrapping around it. The kiss starts off soft and innocent, but turns into something more. His hand travels up my top resting on my bare skin. A shiver sent through my body from his cold touch. We begin walking backwards not breaking the kiss for a second, my lower back soon resting against the front of his car. Him holding my back as I rest against the cold bonnet of his car. Pulling away from the kiss.

"Why are we doing this right now? Here of all places?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"I want you to know that you're mine" I smile at his words my fingers brushing along his forehead moving a hair that's out of place before our lips crash together once again.