Oi Leon

Rose P.O.V

Hands moving away from my face. My eyes connect with Leon's as he sends a wink before digging into his food. fork diving into my quinoa before Brian begins to question me.

"How long have you been vegan, Rose?" He asks, dragging his knife along the meat occupying his plate.

"Um around five years" Stifling a laugh, at the sight of his actions while asking me the question.

"Oh woah! Why'd you decide to turn vegan?" He asks.

"Woah! Interrogation much" Jade adds.

"There's a lot of reasons behind it, but the main one was environmental" I smile, nodding to myself taking another mouthful of my food. Finishing off my food along with everyone else, we all begin to stand up. Making my way around the table stacking the plates on top of one another taking half while Mia takes the other. Heading through the back door everyone else already inside. I place the dishes onto the worktop. Glancing out the window above the sink, noticing Jesse and Leon still sat at the table. Jade scrubbing off the barbecue.

"You go help Jade, I've got this" Mia says sending me a smile. Making my way back out the door and towards Jade, leaning on the side of the barbecue before speaking up.

"So I need to ask you when the hell you and Jesse hooked up?" I ask whispering slightly remembering Jesse and Leon are only 8 metres away.

"Oh that" She stifles a laugh.

"Well that happened probably twenty minutes before we played the game" She laughs again awkwardly. Feeling a pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump slightly.

"Oi Leon! You forgot your page" Jesse says waving the page with my photo on it in front of our faces. Leon's hand reaches out. Quickly throwing my hand up to it before his gets there, taking the photo in my hand throwing it to the floor.

"Hey! I wanted that!" Leon groans, his head resting on my shoulder. Jade rolling her eyes at us, before she asks Jesse to follow her. They begin making their way towards the back door, Jade's hand soon colliding with the back of his head. Him letting out an 'ow'

"Don't be rude" Jade speaks up.

"What did I do?" He groans rubbing the back of his head.

"You just waved the photo around in front of her face, you idiot" She informs him her hand connecting with his upper arm this time, him letting out another 'ow'

"Sorry, I thought he'd want it" He says innocently before Jade leans in leaving a kiss on his lips before dragging him into the house. Turning my attention back to Leon, flipping myself to come face to face with him.

"So when will I get to see these photos up close?" He asks a smirk filling his face as his hands lower to my legs. His eyes flicker away from my eyes landing on my lips, than back to my eyes. I nod slightly giving him the approval. His lips come crashing down onto mine. His hands travel up and down my sides. Running my hands through his hair, every strand touching my finger tips. His hands landing on my hips as he pulls me closer to him. His tongue dragging along my bottom lip before moving into my mouth. My back arching as my hands rest around his neck holding him closer. Before we break apart.

"Maybe we should take this upstairs" Leon mutters, as were catching our breaths. Nodding, I interlock our hands making our way into the house. Walking past everyone I send a wink at Jade when she sends me a weird look. Reaching the top of the stairs, he presses my back against the wall, his lips pressing against mine. His hands resting on my legs, as the wrap them around his waist my hands around his neck. Carrying me into his room closing the door behind him. Not breaking the kiss. Laying my back onto the bed softly. I pull away.

"I'm scared" I spit out quickly, finally admitting it.

"What about?" He asks confused.

"I have no clue what the hell I'm doing and you've probably been with girls ten times more beautiful than me" I admit.

"We all have to start somewhere, and you're the most beautiful girl I've every been with" He convinces me resting a kiss on my forehead. Before I connect our lips, starting from where we left off.