Stay still and quiet

Rose P.O.V

I hate the look everyone's giving me. They look at me with pity, because they know I was crying. They can tell. I ignore their stares and take my seat next to Leon and than Jade taking hers beside me.

"Are you okay?" Leon whispers leaning in towards me.

You know that feeling you get in the back of your throat when you're trying not to burst into tears?

You feel the scraping down the back of your throat and you think you're holding it together

and than someone asks you if you're okay.

All you think is why they asked you that, you were doing so well.

When suddenly there's tears streaming down your face and whatever you do they don't stop?

Well that's my current situation.

"Who the hell made Rose cry?" He asks loudly.

"No one can make my girl cry and walk away without getting hurt!" He yells again, slamming his fists against the table standing from his seat. His eyes are frantic around the table assuming it was someone in the crew, when no one speaks up he squats near my seat, taking my chin in his hand pulling my face up to look into his eyes.

"Who hurt you? Please tell me" He pleads, the worry is evident in his voice.

"No one, I just remembered a lot of stuff I don't want to think about" I make sure to speak clearly and look directly into his eyes so he knows I'm telling the truth and to some extent I am.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks again, I turn to look around the table everyones eyes set on the two of us. I look back to him, nodding.

"Positive" I smile, before his lips connect with mine for an instant. He turns as the waiter brings out our food. We continue to eat in silence, except for the odd 'How's your food? Mine's good' the normal dinner conversations. Once we finished everyone paid for their meal before we head back to the streets. I look up to Dom as his eyes flicker to his watch.

"If we want to do this tomorrow we should set off earlier, it's already 7:00pm" Dom states his eyes widening at how fast the time went.

"Oi guys there's another race tonight if you want to go it's probably only another 10 minute walk from here" Han suggests stopping and pointing to the large car park we went to last night. I don't know if I want to go, a lot happened last night.

"We aren't exactly dressed for a race" Letty points out, laughing slightly at her attire.

"You still look hotter than half the girls that showed up last night" Dom smirks, wrapping his arms around her waist leaning in for a kiss. I pull my eyes away from the scene. I really don't feel like watching my sister make-out with Dom right now.

"Letty ain't got nothing on you, gorgeous" Leon's whispers into my ear. A smile making it's way onto my face. His arms wrapping around me from behind, I feel his lips come in contact with my neck for a quick second before he rests his head on my shoulder his attention moving back to Han.

"Lets do it!" Leon yells fist pumping the air, I pull away from him instantly.

"Okay but can we not make me deaf while we at it please?" I ask, rubbing my ear as if it will help in some way.

"Sorry babe" He pouts, walking over to me leaning in to kiss me but I stop him. My hand on his chest. Confusion washing over his face.

"Don't call me that ever again" My tone's serious. Making everyone laugh at him, he tries to play it off cool by laughing as well but I can tell he's embarrassed. I walk past him, stopping when I get to him and whispering in his ear.

"You look cute when you're embarrassed" Making sure my lip brushes against his ear, pulling away a smirk stretched across my face.

"Shall we?" I ask, as we all begin walking to the car park ahead of us. Feeling Leon's hand slip into mine, I turn to him a smile across my face. Looking around at the family, Jade and Jesse hand in hand behind us stuck in conversation. Han and Tej pushing each other so that they step into the puddles that are spread throughout the sidewalk. Letty walking along side Dom, hand in his and resting he head against his bicep as she is a short ass, luckily I got the slightly taller genes but I'm still short.

I can't get his face out of my head.

I swear it was him.

I saw him I know I did.

Jade just doesn't believe me. I mean I don't blame her, he's meant to be in prison but he's not. He's in Tokyo. Leon's lips pressing against my cheek, pulls me from my thoughts. I turn to him sending him a small smile. The sound of music blasting through the speakers of the cars lined along the car park, hoods up people walking around all the boys with at least one girl under their arm as they strut from their car to their friends.

"Rose look!" He yells over the music pointing towards a car, I can't figure out which one he's looking at. Their's so many cars where he's pointing. Suddenly we're running through a bunch of cars, until he stops. Letting go of me and running his hand over the 1991 Toyota Soarer UZZ31. His dream car.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asks, his eyes full of amazement.

"I don't know if you're actually asking me the question or just reassuring yourself" I state as I hear Jade laugh, she comes up to us wrapping her arm around my shoulders.

"You never know with this one" Jade answers, still laughing slightly I stop suddenly. This catches her attention.

Maybe if you don't move he won't see you.

Just stay still and quiet.

"Rose are you okay?" Jade asks taking her arm from around my shoulder and shaking me slightly.

"V- Vince" I say quietly before she follows my eyes to where they're looking and she sees him too.

"Leon take Rose home" Jade orders moving me towards him slowly, her eyes glued to Vince making sure he doesn't notice us.

"Why what's wrong-" Leon starts before Jade interrupts.

"Now!" She yells. To loudly, Vince's head whips around his eyes landing on Jade before they land on me. He begins walking in our direction. Fists clenched together. I can't move. Every part of my brain is telling me to run but I can't. My legs won't move. Soon enough I feel my feet being lifted from the floor and Leon's cologne fills my nose as I turn back to Vince who has now gained attention of the entire crew.

How is he here?

He should be in jail.