What was I thinking?

Jade P.O.V

Foot pressing the pedal, my car jerks forward, he chick i'm racing slightly in front of me. A corner coming up, I turn my steering wheel to the right, pressing the clutch down, drifting 180. My car overtaking hers, I doing the same to all the other corners, drift, not even an inch away from hitting the wall. Seeing a spiral car park ramp, I quickly pull my clutch down, swinging my wheel to the right. This will be a little bit hard. Drifting all the way up to the top, tires screeching, my eyes find Han. He leans on his car, smirking at my win. Stopping my car in front of him, a crowd starts forming around my car, cheering and jumping around. The chick pulls up next to me, glaring through the tinted windows to my car. Whats her problem?

Opening my car door, Han makes his way through the crowd, putting a stack of money into my hand. Pushing through the crowd, I make my way back to the crew, who also cheer. Receiving pats on the back from Dom and Letty, i look to Jesse, who smiles slightly, me doing the same.

"Jade! Oh my gosh that was amazing!" Rose squeals, hugging me, Leon behind her grinning.

"Impressive Jade. Didn't think you could have drifted that ramp." Leon says, letting go of Rose, rolling my eyes

"Don't underestimate me Leon." I say, Leon now next to my side, wrapping his arm around Rose's waist, pulling her closer to him

"I wouldn't, you get it from me." Leon says, trying to boost his ego, sending a smirk my way

"Ha ha, just because you're two years older then me, does not mean I get everything from you." I say, walking away from him and the crew around him, making my way over to Han who leans onto his car, feeling like he is miles away. His eyes finding mine, he smiles, putting an arm around my neck, pulling me closer

"You just bet the new Drift King or shall I say queen." Han whispers into my ear, slightly laughing

"Your heaps better then me though. You should race her, you'll beat her for sure" I say, confused on why he isn't the drift King

"So? I don't want to be the Drift King. Whats the point?" He says, shaking his head no, looking back up at me

"It would be pretty cool, you'd get recognised as the best drifter, people would respect you more." I say, tilting my head at him, him sighing

"I don't need respect from a bunch of strangers, I choose who I want to be around with, and they can respect me, they can recognise me as the best drifter. I don't need anyone else telling me that." He says, nodding my head at his statement.

Looking up into his brown eyes, we stare at each other for a moment. My heart starts beating fast as we continue, staring deeper and deeper. I feel a squeeze onto my shoulder, his arm sliding down my arm, finding my hand, lacing his fingers with mine. My hands connecting to his long brown hair, I move it to the side, placing a kiss onto his lips. Before I did anything else that I will regret, I look at him once more, quickly walk away from him. Walking through the crowds, I turn a corner, back connecting the wall, sliding down it. What the hell was I doing? Do I like Han? Why am I feeling this way? Millions of questions run through my head but the one that remains is Will I tell Jesse?