Character Sketch

Hey..
As there are various characters for this story so here is a reference so as to have a clear picture about each character.

Kindly bear with all my SPELLINGS and GRAMMATICAL mistakes.

Thanks :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Main Characters:

Karan Kapoor, 60
A smart, rich, self made business man and a proud father of four kids. A king of export business in India have two twin daughters from his first wife and a daughter and a son from his second wife. In order to maintain his name and prestige in the market and society he can go to any extend. But loves his children more than anything in the world.

Late Katherine Kapoor, 30
Daughter of King of England got married to Karan Kapoor at the age of 25, who was 5 years younger than her husband, and gave birth to twin daughters. The most beautiful lady of her time married out of love and cherished her children, but died at the age of 30, a mysterious death in her bed, when her daughters turned 3.

Late Tatiana Kapoor, 40
Karan Kapoor's second wife and the younger sister of Katherine, got married at the age of 35 to give a motherly environment to her sister's children. A beautiful woman and a mother to her step daughter's gave birth to a daughter and son. Unfortunately, she met an accident and died on the spot when her own daughter was 5 and son 1.

Meera Kapoor, 25
The eldest of the identical twins, who got her father's wit and business techniques as a gift. But also is a beautiful young woman with brown hair as her father and deep violet eyes as her mother. A compassionate elder sister who loves all her siblings and have a special place for her twin. She efficiently takes part in her family business and is a good, obedient daughter any parent would wish for.

Ira Kapoor, 25
The second identical twin, who shares her feature with her sister but her attitude towards life is completely different.The one who turns the house upside down and loves to make her father's life a living hell. The one who is a outgoing party free bird, ran away from her house more than 50 times and found resident in different countries around the world with all different professions.

Veronica Kapoor, 21
She is the first daughter of Tatina and third daughter of Karan Kapoor. A beautiful sassy girl with black eyes and long black silky hair, who loves to see everyone dancing on her tunes and knows how to accomplish that perfectly. She hate her elder sisters and leaves no chance to pull them down.

Raghav Kapoor, 19
The youngest member of the family, is the second son of Tatiana and the fourth son of Karan Kapoor. He is sweet, gentle and innocent and nothing like his sister. He loves all his sister's equally and is adored by all of them.
At such a tender age have become a handsome man himself.

The Royal Family of Italy still exist in spite of the democratic rule in the country. The Palace stands strong.
The King and Karan Kapoor happen to share a good relation.

King Edmund, 65
King Edmund of Italy is fifth in his line. A proud, royal king have a very soft heart and is passionate towards all the human beings but is also known for his justice. This family have long, deep relations with the England's Royal family and the Kapoors. Katherine and Karan met for the first time at the coronation ceremony of the King.

Queen Anamika, 60
Born in the Royal Indian Family of Rajasthan, got married to King Edmund at the age of 21 as promised. The beautiful, young lady become the love of the King's life. Fortunate enough Karan, Anamika and Edmund happened to go to the same college and became best of friends. After several failed attempts the king and queen adopted two handsome Indian son and one beautiful French daughter.

Prince Vivaan, 28
The first Fortunate adopted boy by the king and queen developed to be a handsome and heart throbe man, having brown eyes and dusky hair he is the most handsome Prince. Insipte of the Royal upbringing this man had his own strict principle. Owning his own iron and steel business. At the age of 21 the Prince fell in love and decided to get married but to a shame for the family the bride left him at the altar, since than the Prince became the most ruthless man known.

Prince Samar,27
The younger Prince is the gentle heart, no less handsome than his elder brother but always prefer to be low profile,simple and safe. An intelligent kid from the start, became a neurosurgeon. He always prefers to hide his beautiful eyes behind a thick lens and his body behind his plain ordinary clothes, not interested in being treated as a Prince.

Princess Tia,18
The young colorful and vibrant daughter of the king who studies fashion.
The one who love her family and is adored by everyone. With beautiful long blond hair and silver eyes she is a sweet sensation herself.

Note:
1)All Kapoor children are half Indian and half English.
Both the Prince are half Indian half French.

2)I'm only updating this chapter for now. But I will start updating after 2-3 weeks and then regular updates will be in line. Till then read my first novel, 'The Brides' and if you are done with it already then please be patient with me..
And yeah! As a start, next two chapters will be in a row!
Regards and Wishes! ❤