Game On

CHAPTER 22

It's been three weeks since Vivaan and Meera or Samar and Ira saw each other.
The last they met were in court.

Samar lost Kiara's custody. Devasted, was back to his drinking habit, where as Vivaan is trying to avoid as much contact as possible with any human being on the Earth. He is not yet ready to portray his pain in front of anyone. He's been avoiding Natasha too.

On the other hand, Ira devoted all her time in her work and her daughter not even once thinking about Samar and Meera is solely concentrating on her work and the wedding a method to distract herself.

"We have to do something!" Sneha said in frustration.

"No, you are not going to anything. The only thing you and Nidhi are going to do is rest." Mayank said.

"Exactly." Gautam nodded.

"Oh come on both of you. They are mothers, not patients with a terminal disease. They are much more efficient than you are and can function pretty well. So please. Let's focus on the plan." Riddhima rolled her eyes, sipping her drink and the other two girls smiled.

"Oh look! My wife talking sense." Avinash chucked and she splashed her drink on his face. "You---" He began but was cut short.

"Avinash, Riddhima not now. Focus. The wedding is in two weeks we can't let them get married to someone else."
Nidhi threw her hands in the air.

"Even in her mood swings she is right." Gautam made a face and as always, everyone ignored him.

"Okay. But we need to concentrate on Ira and Samar as well. The custody thing didn't work out. Samar lost it, even after we slipped the information of him being the father and everything. We need to bring them back together."

"I have an awesome idea!" Gautam jumped from the couch in excitement.

"Bad idea." Everyone said in unison.

"Come on, at least hear me out. Okay, so we are going to kidnap both the couples and drop them on a lone island. They won't have anyone else there, so they have to have sex with each other to satisfy themselves and bam! Sorted for the rest of their lives. Happily ever after." He said proudly.

"So is that island, you are talking about, surrounded by water? Like deep sea, they won't be able to come back?" Mayank raised his eyebrow.

"Well, obviously."

"Great, because we need to drown you in there for your sick ideas."

"Oh..  Wait. I have an idea." Riddhima said.

"Here comes Gautam part two." Sneha said.

"Well, I'm dumb but not stupid like him. Okay, so we are going to celebrate our fake wedding anniversary. They are too busy in themselves and won't cross check the dates. So, we'll call them on an intimate dinner, just family and friends. It'll be ten of us and we'll play a game." She said.

"Congratulations. You are promoted to class 3." Nidhi said.

"Do you need barbie cake for your party?" Avinash asked.

"Come on! Think about it. We can inspire them by our messed up stories and they'll relate." She explained.

"How?"

"Truth and Dare." She smiled.

There was pin drop silence for a moment.

"But...  Are they going to believe that we all got married on the same date? Well, I celebrated my wedding anniversary two months ago don't know about you guys." Gautam said and everybody got up and left.