Palau Joyo Islands

CHAPTER 10

'Dearest Ira,

How are you? How is everything? I know its a bit selfish to talk about myself, but this trip is turning out to be the best of my life. I have no words to explain my excitement and my feelings to you, but the hardest of all is to explain how diffrent I'm. Ironically I will give all the credits to Nayesha for turning up at a wrong time, at a wrong place. But because she did.. I can feel this amazing and happy. I fell love, sister. I feel in love with Vivaan. In spite of our terrible start, I'm glad that he feels the same. It's definitely not love at first sight, but that moment that pulled us together..... Or maybe it's not love it's because of your romantic location and our alone time.... This place is heaven! I just hope things won't change once we are back.
What do you think?

P.S.: How are your relations Prince Samar?'

Ira smiled on the last line of her sister's mail.
"I wish I knew." She sighed.

It's been a week, and she too feels different like her sister. She started liking the person she is with. But her mind is still battling as to why she got so jealous three days ago.

Three Days Ago:

'So this is it? What's so amazing about it? You never saw a Sunset before?' Ira raised her eyebrow.

'I have, but something magical happens here. Just wait for it.' He smiled and asked her to sit next to him.

'Fine.' She rolled her eyes and sat with a thud, gazzing towards the waterfall and the ocean beneath.
'How long?' She poked him.

'Why are you so impatient? It won't be long now.' He tangled his fingers in hers, surprisingly she didn't protest.

After approximately ten minutes she spoke again 'Samar! Come on! This is-- No!!' She gasped when she saw what happened.

As the sun was dipping, a magical thing happned. It formed two rainbows intersecting each other, just like the one's back home.
She stood up and started walking in the same direction, a beautiful smile never leaving her face.

Samar stood up as well, and couldn't help but touch her beautiful skin.

'How did you--' She turned, tears rolling down her eyes.

He smiled and gently wiped them off.

'Thank you.' She smiled.

'You are always welcome.' He said and tilted his head, moving ahead to kiss her and for the first time she clossed her eyes welcoming him.

'Baby!!' A squeaking voice made their heads turn.

'Veronica?' Both spoke in unison.