Work Day

CHAPTER 4

It was 7:00 am as the French watch and Meera tucked her last strand of hair in place, when someone knocked the door.

A small droplet of sweat ran down her cheek. 'The devil is here.' She thought.

"Come in?" She timidly said, but to her surprise a small beautiful head floated in.

"Hello!" She greeted with her beautiful smile.

"Umm.. Hello. Please, come in." Meera smiled.

"I'm Tia! And you are Meera! My soon to be sister in law! You are so beautiful and kind.. Just the way father explained." She said.

"Oh.. Tia. Thank You. It's so nice to finally meet you. You are just as lively as I imagined and beautiful indeed." Meera smiled.

"Thanks!" She blushed and produced a little diary from her behind. "This is for you."

Meera frowned. "What is it?"

"Well, this is the latest copy of my Brother's diary or maybe a little guide for you."

"No..." She pushed the diary back. "I can't take this. It's Prince Vivaan's personal diary."

"Yes, you can. He won't know and it's definitely going to help you to tackle him." She placed the dairy in Meera's hand.

"Even though I want this badly. But, this is wrong Tia. I can't take it."

"Well, You have the custody now. You decide what you want to do. Au revoir! (Good Bye)" She said and briskly moved out of the room.

This little book can really help Meera a lot, but this is wrong. She doesn't want to please him with a know information. She wants to please him just the way she is.
So she carefully placed the diary inside her drawer and gracefully walked out of her room.

Meera wanted to chose something more modern and fitting for her first day.
On her first day the king demanded contrary, she was yet again wrapped in a beautiful Saree, but pulled her hair down in a braid instead of her usual bun.

After greeting everyone in the palace, she left for the office.
The huge iron and steel company's office was mesmerizing, increasing the amount out of admiration she have on each step.

"Bonjour, Comment puis-je vous aider? (Good Morning, how may I help you?)" The receptionist asked in French.

"Bonjour , je suis Meera Kapoor. Je crois que vous avez des instructions au sujet de mon aide? (Good morning, I'm Ms. Meera Kapoor. I believe you have some instructions regarding my assistance?)" Meera asked in fluent French.

"Yes! Please follow me." She smiled and started walked towards the elevator.

The lady stopped just in fornt of the conference room and opened the door for Meera.