The Gift

CHAPTER 8

"Is it necessary for you to leave today??"

"Sweetie, you are working here. It's important for me to take care of the things back in India." Her father smiled poliety towards her and she sighed.

"You flew down specially for our birthday? You shouldn't have, with your health degrading. It wasn't necessary." Meera asked.

"I can't miss it for the world." He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Where is Ira?"

"Still practicing her walk. Lady Martha is not easy on her."

"I pray for Lady Martha's life. She is taming the danger itself." He joked.

"Mr. Kapoor? Shall we?" Vivaan said, waiting in front of the car for him.

"Vivaan, you don't need to do this." Mr. Kapoor said.

"As the Prince and the Eldest son, It's my responsibility. Besides, I'm Ms. Meera's Secretary, it's my duty as well." He smiled.

'He smiled! And on him being her Secretary!' Meera couldn't stop staring him. This was the first time she saw him smiling!

"Been there, done that." Mr. Kapoor joked, and he chuckled.

'He laughed!' She was already feeling dizzy.

"Thank You, for letting my children stay here." He shook his hands with him.

"No problem." He said and opened the door for him. Once Mr. Kapoor was inside he approached towards her. "See you soon baby." He smiled and placed a small kiss in her cheek.

She shivered inside out, and was immobile. The moment she saw car disappearing in the woods, she turned on her heels and started running.
"Run, Meera. Run. Run, for your life." She spoke to herself and continued running till the time she reached her room.
She hurriedly got inside, looked it and immediately started searching for something.
"Here you are!" She pulled Vivaan's diary that was gifted to her by Tia.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled towards the diary in her hand.
"Why are you behaving like this?? If this is your new statergy to scare me off. Then let me tell you! I'm not afraid of you! My sister is here as my strength and I'm going to bring you down your highness! I'm going to bring you down, Prince Vivaan!!"
She aggressively yelled on the diary.
"Now! Relax!" After a few deep breaths she placed it back in the drawer and left for her office.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Fucking bitch." Ira cursed while coming out of the pool.

Lady Martha was strict as hell on her.
She tied a suffocating belt all around Ira's stomatch with some weighting her back to keep it erect.
Also, she made her walk on the pools wall in the killer heels, so that whenever she disbalances she would fall in the water.
This was Ira's third time.

"Come on now. Start from the beginning." Lady commanded and sipped her ice tea, relaxing on the lounge.

Ira was exhausted and wanted to end this as soon as possible so avoided the argument and obliged.

She was walking back towards her starting point, drenched in water, when she heard Lady Martha, squeaky voice again.

"Ah.. Your highness." She bowed and Ira turned to see Samar standing next to her with the bitch.

"Hello. Ms. Martha. How are you?" He kissed her hand.

"Very well." She smiled.

"Hello, Lady Martha." Veronica bowed.