Double Trouble

CHAPTER 3

"I understand. Thank you. I will be waiting for your call." Meera sighed and disconnected the call.

It's been three days and still there are no traces of Ira. Her sister, love to play tricks. Instead of going to some big cities she would run off to some uncommon, remote places in the world, which will make difficult for her family to track her. Some how Meera always managed to find her but this time it was seemed  impossible. Specially when both the Prince are arriving to bid their goodbyes to their respective mates.

Out of all the options, Meera did what she thought was right to do in order to protect her sister and her family.

"Madam?" A caretaker knocked the door.

"Just a moment." She took a deep breathe, and prepared herself for what's coming. "Come in."

"Good morning ma'am. Michael Phelps is here." She announced.

'Oh thank god!' She took a relief breathe again. "Send him in."

"Certainly." The maid departed.

"Hello, Ms. Kapoor." A short Chinese man with a bright smile greeted her.

"Michael. Thank You for showing up on such a short notice. Before I tell you the purpose of this meeting, I want you to sign this." She handed him a set papers and he frowned. "Don't worry, it's just a Non-Disclosure Agreement."

"Err.. ma'am would you mind if I read it?" He asked in a small voice.

"Not at all. Go ahead." Meera smiled nervously.

Once he was done reading the agreement he was staring wide eyed at her.

"It's all true what you are reading in here. All your money already paid in advance, it's in your account if you want to check. Here is the evidence." She gave him a bank receipt.

"Ma'am but.."

"No questions asked. It's important, I know you can do it. I really need your help, Michael." She said with a desperation in her tone.

He hesitated but then signed the agreement and handed it back to her.

"Great! Now let's start with my make over. I don't want anyone, even my own reflection to recognize me as Meera. Make me exactly like her. Make me, Ira Kapoor." She ordered.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Roger? Fucking open the door!" In the middle of the day, she was banging a bar's metal door.

A black American opened the door, who was still in hangover from last night. "Ira?? What the Fuck man? What are you doing here?"

"What the hell do you serve your customers? You drink half of your stock yourself!" She made a disgusting face.

"I had a party last night. It was crazy, there was this hot..... What do you want?"

"I was missing you, I'm here to spend some quality time with you." She flashed her brilliantly smile.

"Don't screw me again. You want a hideout. You ran again, didn't you?"

"It's a big city and I had no where to go."

"Man.. come on. Get in." He took her bags and opened the door.

"Thanks, Roger! Now you need to find me a job too."

He raised an eyebrow but she gave him a wink and he chuckled. "Welcome to NYC, babe." He said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Twin Sistersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें