Guana Islands

CHAPTER 9

She was sleeping peacefully but could feel something moving, moving under her.
She jerked up and found herself in Vivaan's arms.

"Don't worry, I won't murder you." He smiled softly towards her.

"I'm sorry for the trouble but I can walk now." She said uneasily.

"We are almost there, go back to sleep if you like."

"No.. No.." She tried to protest but then noticed her surroundings. "Where are we?" She questioned.

"At a port. We are going on a boat from here. Look." He answered.

She turned her head. It was dark the beautiful sea was reflecting the moon light, taking her breathe away.

"Mind if I put to u down for a moment, now?" He asked gently.

"No.. I mean yes! Umm.." She fumbled and he chuckled placing her carefully on the cold sand.
"Sorry, your shoes are in the bag. I guess the attendant packed them." He shrugged apologetically.

"It's nice to be barefoot." She smiled, and immediately took Vivaan's breathe away.
She was looking insanely beautiful and all he could do was to gawk her.
"Need any help?" She asked.

"Umm.. no." He said sheepishly turning away to avoid eye contact.

"Oh.. okay." She turned and started walking.

"Where are you going?" He frowned.

"Just to talk a small walk."

"You are barefoot and it's cold. You'll get hurt and will fall sick." He said in a concerned tone.

She couldn't resist but to smile.

"What?" He asked.

"No man ever said that before, other than my father of course."

"Well, I'm glad I'm the first one other than your father of course." He joked, she giggled and he took a sharp breathe.

"I'll be fine." She nodded.

"Still... Take this." He removed his coat and carefully covered her with it.

"Thank you." She blushed.

"Don't go far." He kissed her head and then resumed his work of preparing to leave for the island.

Meera was already buring with his touch and his kiss brought a hurricane inside her body.
So she immediately turned and started  walking.

He saw her walking away, slowly on beach.
She stopped and turned, walking closer to the sea.
The water of the sea was lightly kissing her feet, the moon light touched her face softly and the wind was playing with her skirt.
In his messed up life, she was like a peaceful breeze.
In that beautiful moment he, Prince Vivaan fell in love with her, Meera Kapoor.

She was feeling the light air on her face and the smell of soil and water was drowning her in the beauty of it.
Her hair were freely moving and covering her face, she took the opportunity to glace towards him.
With his sleeves rolled up, and his shirt enhancing his each and every muscles he was looking just like a Greek god.
'How come I got this beautiful man?'
She thought and pulled his jacket closer. His cologne was spread all over it and she soon realized it was not the smell of nature but his smell that was making her dizzy.
He turned towards her, inspite of all dire attempts she couldn't turn away. He smiled and waved her to come back.
His smile made her skip a beat.
She was shocked. Her father words came running back.
'When I danced your mother for the first time. I saw her beautiful smiling face and my heart skipped a beat. Just then I understood that I'm in love with this woman.'
'Oh... No.' She thought. 'I'm in love with him.'