Turning Point

CHAPTER 7

Dressed in a perfect professional attire; completely apt for a queen to be, Meera proudly stepped outside her car.

"Park the car, bring a latte and meet in my office in 10 minutes." She commanded, her driver.

He hissed, clenched his teeth "Yes ma'am!" said and left.

A mischievous smile spread on her face.
She recalled the time when her father, sir for more than fifty thousand people, use to play with her.
Her being his boss and him acting all goofy like an obident employee.
She lighlty giggled and stepped inside the office.

"Bonjour." Meera greeted Carol.

" Meera greeted Carol

"Hey... Woah! Welcome your highness." Carol said and bowed.

Meera laughed and slapped her arm lightly.

"I got a royal slap! What an honour!" She joked again and both started laughing when someone cleared his throat.
"Sir! I'm really sorry I was just--" Carol went pale when she saw Vivaan, staring.

"Where is my coffee?" Meera asked coldly.

"Here." He said and gave her the mug.

She took a sip and made a disgusting face. "Don't you how a proper latte taste?? Go and get a new one!" She said in a high tone.

He closed his eyes and took a deep. "Yes ma'am." He said and left.

A through out Carol was pale and stunned. "What the hell was that?" She asked in an utter shock.

"My birthday gift." Meera winked and gracefully moved towards his office or rather her office now, leavig dumbstruck Carol behind.

Today Morning:

The king was in his enormous garden, watering the plants, his favorite pass time.

"Good morning." Meera said while approaching towards him.

"Ah.. Meera. Good morning." The king greeted Meera when he saw her.

" You asked for me, your highness?" She asked with a pleasant smile.

"Yes, Indeed. Firstly let me mention how beautiful you look like this and secondly, Happy Birthday. May you get all the happiness you deserve." He smiled towards her.

Meera faintly smiled. "Thank you."

"Yesterday I asked you a question if you remember?"

"I remember."

"Even though you asked me to think myself but unfortunately I couldn't, I still have no idea what to gift my future daughter in law."

"It's not necessary.."

"It is. I already have a guilt of not remembering your birthday. I don't want another. So tell me."