Encounter

CHAPTER 19

"There's my beautiful lady!"

"Not flattered at all. " Meera smiled.

"Huh? I wasn't taking about you." Vikram kissed Kiara, who smiled from Meera's arm.

"Kiara isn't interested as well." She replied with a wit.

"Are you sure you are going to be okay with her?" Ira asked, while descending down the stairs.

"Of Course we are. Don't worry about her. We are going to have the best day of our lives." Meera kissed her too.

"Okay well. I'll wrap up my shoot and will meet you at the lunch directly." Ira took her bag.

"Say bye to mommy." Vikranth waved her little hand.

"I miss her already!" Ira sighed and took her daughter in her arms.
"Are you going to miss your mommy?" She asked in a squeaky voice.

"What's wrong with you? Give her to me. I'm her god mother. I can take care of her." Meera said and she gave Kiara back to her.

"Lunch." Ira smiled and left.

"Sir, ma'am. Miss Nidhi is here to see you." The maid announced.

"Ah. She is here. Send her in please." He smiled and both moved in the main hall.

"Good morning. I'm Mrs. Nidhi Sharma." She smiled and gave her hand.

"We were expecting you. Please have a seat." Meera smiled and gestured.

"Your daughter is beautiful." Nidhi smiled.

"Actually, she is my sister's daughter. Kiara."

"Oh.. I apologize. Hello Kiara, I'm Nidhi." She introduced herself.

"What about you, Nidhi? How many weeks?" Meera smiled towards her.

Nidhi's face was red. "Um.. How do you know that?"

"I saw my sister too. I know." Meera smiled.

"You are pregnant Nidhi? I'm so sorry. I didn't know. You flew specially from New Delhi. I think it's not fit for a pregnant lady to travel. I'm really really sorry. Vikranth apologized.

"Please don't apologize your highness. I landed day before yesterday and tested yesterday night."

"Oh my god! We are so sorry. You should take rest. I know how bad nausea is! I'll ask my driver to drop you." Meera gasped.

"Please Ms. Kapoor. I enjoy working and don't want to stop because of the pregnancy all over again. Also, I really don't get sick and all." Nidhi smiled desperately praying for this. She wanted this, she wanted to design for them.

"Again?" Meera frowned.

Nidhi clicked her cell phone and smiled towards her Screensaver.  "My four year old twins."

"Awww, they are beautiful. Your husband is luck to have you all." Meera smiled.

"Truly. Are you sure?" Viranth asked once again.

"Yes." Nidhi nodded eagerly.

"We have a condition then." Meera smiled.

"Umm.. Yes?"

"Kiara and I would like to you stay with us here. We'll be able to take care of you in a better way."

"That would be unnecessary." Nidhi hesitated.

"Not at all. Though Vikranth and I need to go away for an hour. But Ira would be here. I insist."

"I have my flight tomorrow and my luggage.. "