Engagement

CHAPTER 14

Meera tip-toed inside his room, and quietly began her search for the files with no intentions to wake him up. Thankfully she accomplished her mission successfully. She was leaving when turned to glance him one last time. But got stuck as she couldn't tear her eyes off him.
'How does he manage to look so sexy in his sleep?' she thought and blushed immediately.
He loves her so much that it was almost impossible to convince him to sleep in different rooms.
She had already broken so many rules of her own native culture and didn't want to break another
But this man.. She sighed. He was determined to stick to her, like the child inside her.

"I love you.She smiled and started walking away.

Unfortunately she got stuck, and fell. Jolting him up from his sleep.

"Meera!" He gasped and ran towards her.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Don't worry. " She smiled, while standing on her feet with his help.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?"

"Umm.. I was just here to pick these files. We have a meeting with Mr---"

He rolled his eyes and took her in his arms.

"Vivaan! What are you doing?"

"Taking you to your room, so that you can rest and can stop thinking about these stupid meetings."

She remained silent as she knew it was worthless to argue with him.
Once they reached her room, he carefully placed her on the bed. Pulling the covers over her, smiling a satisfactory smile.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"Very." He smirked, trying to suppress his laugh on her annoyance.

"It's not fair and definitely not funny!"

"Everything is fair in love and war, baby."

"Don't play smart with me Mr. Vivaan." She folded her arms and looked away.

He smiled on her cuteness and sat next to her.

He lightly kissed her knuckles and said "I love yo take care of you, love."

"But I'm not a broken toy that you need to take care off."

"Meera!" He was angry now.

"I take care of Ira and that's acceptable because she have mental and physical wounds. I don't understand what's wrong with me?"

"Meera, you need rest. I don't want any argument on this." He kissed her head and got up.

"It's been two weeks and I haven't stepped out of this palace. Yet this room! I don't know how fresh air feels like, or how beautiful Paris is in spring. I would rather go for shopping too if that's what it takes to get out of this room." A small tear escaped her eye.

"Oh.. Meera." He sat down. "I'm so sorry. I never realized that."He asked, wiping her tears off.

"It's okay. Go!" She shivered.

"Ms. Meera Kapoor, Will you go out on a date with me today?" 

"What?"

"Let's go on a breakfast date today. We'll leave in an hour or so."

"Really?" A small smile spread on her lips.

He nodded.

"I love you." She said in utter excitement and wrapped her arms around him.

"I love you too." He breathed in her hair and pulled her head, placing his lips on her.

They started kissing fervently and forgot about everything, grabbing each other's clothes they were almost half naked now.