The First Date

CHAPTER 2

It was 4:00 a.m. by the clock and Ira's alarm started ticking.
"Time for me to go!" She whispered to herself.
It was after the party that she decided that she, in no world can marry that Doctor, stupid boring Doctor.
She put her feet down on the cold floor and stood up but was pulled by something.
"What in hell?" She cursed under her breathe.
"Stupid, Meera!" She cursed again and pulled her hand again.
Her elder twin as smart as she is cluffed Ira's hand to her bed side, while she was asleep.
She pulled her hand again and again in an attempt to free herself but nothing worked.
"You are so so so dead Ms. Meera Kapoor." She sighed and slept again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell." Ira cried and pulled the blanket over her head.

"Get up Ira." Her elder sister said, and opened another curtain.

"You!" Ira jumped out of the bed and fell on her butt. "Unlock this, now!" She raised her cuffed hand.

"Ah.. so you try to run."

"Fucking did. I planned my death already. AND THIS IS NOT THE WAY I PLAN TO DIE. FROM BOREDOM WITH HIM!!"

"He is a doctor. A double Ph.D holder and I heard he is going for further research."
Her sister smiled politely.

"Who is he? A middle class family's, elder son?"

"This doesn't make sense, Ira."

"It does, he is a Prince and he is suppose to put his dumb Ass on the throne."

"Ira! Don't talk ill about the Prince, and we don't live in 1800."

"Kill me! Kill me now! Don't torture me atleast." She sighed.

"Stop being so dramatic Ira. Anyway, I have something for you." Her sister said and produced a beautiful invitation on it.
"He sent a beautiful bracelet as well, you have to wear it today!" She pulled it out for her sister.

Ira saw the bracelet, rolled her eyes and quickly opened the envelope. "Are you fucking kidding me??" She cursed loudly.

"What?" Meera took the card from her and read the content.

It was from Prince Samar, an invitation for the opening ceremony of their new hospital and research centre for cancer patients, here in Rajasthan.

"Nothing, I got a date! In a hospital!!" She sighed.. "Err... open my hands atleast, so that I can jump from the roof!!"

"I have to attend a party as well today with Prince Vivaan." Meera changed the topic.

"Lets switch! You take the doctor and I can go with broker."

"Broker? Prince Vivaan doesn't deal with share market."

"Yeah.. but he looks like one. Open me up! Now!"

Meera sighed and took her sisters hand in her. "I told you I can't do this alone." She opened her hands. "Running away is not an option it's escapism. Don't leave me alone like that twin." She sighed.

"So, she was going run again." Veronica's voice came in who was stand in near the door with her wicked smile.
"I think I'm going to tell father." She turned on her heels.

"Veronica no!" Meera gasped whereas Ira leaped and pulled Veronica inside the room from her hair.

"You bitch! Leave me!" Veronica struggled.

"Stop struggling Ver, I'm stronger than you will ever be." She smirked.

"Ira... leave your sister!" Meera commanded.