Sisters

CHAPTER 6

Meera started shivering in her sleep, vigorously and Ira started sweating in her own sleep.

Both were sleeping next together, arms tangled together, dreams tangled together..

Last Night

'Meera!' Ira pushed open the giant office's door, through her connections, she managed a private jet and reached Paris in blink of an eye.

'Madame!' The guard was running after her.

'Meera!!!' She yelled loudly in the secluded office and ran deeper.

'Mee--' she called but gasped when she saw her sister in front of her, almost naked! Standing in front of her was a lifeless body.

She didn't blink, she didn't move, she didn't speak. All she did was stare.
Stare at her twin, who stopped in her tracks, mentally cursing herself. She was responsible for this dismantled piece standing in front of her.

Ira took small baby steps in slience and reached in front of her sister.
'Meera...' she lighlty touched her arm and her sister broke down, crying like there is no end.

'I want to die, I want to go to mother. Kill me Ira. Please.' She begged her, clunching her sister closer to herself.

'Shh.. I'm here with you Meera. Everything will be fine.'

'Please, let me die. I can't take this anymore. I can't!' Meera was mentally broken too.

'Meera listen to me! Look at me!' Ira shook her shivering sister.

'I can't! I can't! I can't!'

'Yes you can, you dumbass! I'm here and we are together now! Fuck everyone! It's Ira for Meera and??'

'No...'

'It's Ira for Meera and ??? Say it!'

'And Meera for Ira..'

Both got up together, deeply terrified from their dream.
Breathing heavily.

"You had it too huh?" Ira asked.

"Mother's funeral?" Meera questioned.

"Yup, the same."

"Yes... only it was me instead of mother..."

There was complete silence in the room for a full minute.

"Let's head towards the palace. My head hurts with this office's stupid smell. What's the time btw?" Ira got up and stretched.

"5 a.m."

"Oh.. Some sleep, breakfast then the instructors ass."

"What?"

"What what? Our princess training program starts today!"

Meera wasn't smiling, but her eyes relaxed. "You read my messages."

"All of them babe." Ira smiled and tucked her sister's arm. "The palace awaits for the great twins."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hi! I'm Princess Tia, here to meet Prince Samar." She was more than excited to give a surprise visit to her brother and the first thing she did was to land in his laboratory.