1

Ye-Seul POV

I woke up to the sound of banging on my door, I sat up to look at the clock.

3:42am

Who would be knocking at my door this early?

I got up and ran towards the door, since it's only a apartment i didn't have to run very far. I open the door to see my father on the ground with a bottle of Vodka or like how I called it Poison.

I looked at my father who was laughing like crazy, like a psychotic person. He started drinking the 'poison' once again "Ah my sweet child, who ruined my life" That is my 'Hello daughter, how was your day?' That was my version of it just down graded. I took the bottle from my Fathers hand and threw it in the yard. I grabbed my fathers arm and put it around my shoulder. I walked him to his room and set him down on his bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!" he yelled at my face, as I was taking off his shoes. "Getting you ready for bed" I said plainly.

Next thing you know he was laughing again, "You had to much to drink Dad" I said as I put the sheets over him. "Who are you to tell me I had to much to drink!?" I didn't say anything after that. "Exactly, that's what I thought" he said more calmer.

I turned off the lamp beside his bed, and walked out of the room. "YOU RUINED ME!!" he said which made me stop in my tracks.

"Dad! your scaring me!" I said crying, he just got home and he started breaking stuff, and ripping Mommy's cloths and breaking everything she owned. "God dang right you should be scared of me!" he yelled at me before throwing his ring at me. "Its all your fault! If you never came here! She would have never left me!" "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID KID!"

I just stood at the door for a second longer before closing the door, that was the day my mother said she was leaving and we never saw her again. I walked to my room and closed the door and layed in bed, repeating my father's word in my head "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID KID!" "If you never came she would have never left me!" A single tear feel down my cheek, I quickly wiped it away and fell back asleep with those words repeating in my head like a broken record.